Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sports helped me realize my inceldom

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
I was reminiscing about my time in middle school and was starting to remember one the key factors that lead me to discovering that I was an incel due to sports. Playing sports made me realize that I was an incel because after many years of training trying to improve my skills and my body I made absolutely zero progress. I have always been relatively good health ,but skinny most of my life no matter how many hours I put into the gym, the amount of protein drinks and food I ate, it never made a difference I still looked the same. When I played basketball in middle school I was the worst on the team for two years and I knew I was always the ugliest.

I wasn't even the shortest on the team which would have you thinking how could you not be the worst if you weren't the shortest? Well surprise, being an incel makes you automatically bad at sports no matter how tall or athletic you think you are. I remember walking into our gym on a game day, and usually kids would make signs cheering our team on with team and other positive bull shit on posters and place them on the walls of the gym.
I specifically remember looking at one that had everyone on our team's name and something positive written on it. Expect for my name it was nowhere to be found on that sign or any signs around the gym, no one knew who I was it was like I was just some stranger that had just moved there, or a ghost. If anyone did know me they probably thought " Who the hell is that kid? We have no idea where he came from or how he got on the team, but he sure is ugly and always sits on the bench so there's no point in writing his name on any of our posters".

I only played a hand full of times when were winning by a lot, other than that was just there to keep the bench warm, I was nothing but dead weight on the court since I was so bad due to unknowingly being an incel. I played football as well in middle school, my school was the worst in our district and only had 16 players on the team ( for those of you who don't know there is suppose to be 11 kids on the field) I was a starter due to the lack of talent and eligible players we had so naturally you think someone was ugly and uncoordinated as me could have at least some sort of success. Wrong, despite the amount of manlets we had on the team, and me almost being one of the tallest players on the team I was still the absolute worst. I player corner( on defense) and I had dropped every single interception thrown my way hell, I had numerous passes thrown directly to me that I let slip out of my hands and drop due to my inceldom. I was a useless npc in every sport I played.

I had the opportunity to be one of the best but no matter what I tried how many hours outside of practice I put in it still didn't make a difference I was still the worst on the team I was still horrible. Everyone laughed at me for being the worst and being the ugliest. My normie friends always told me how foids would always approach them after our football and basketball games giving them hugs, wanting to take pictures, hell even trying to hook up with them over the weekend and do something sexual, while I always stood there staring into space after the games hoping someone would come up and talk to me, but no one ever did .

Usually after a few moments of waiting around I would retreat to a corner of the school near the dumpster to hide my face from everyone, soaking in failure, wondering why I was so bad at sports, why no one ever cheered for me, why no one knew who I was, why none of the foids were ever interested in me, waiting for my parents to pick me up so I could wash the smell of defeat off my disgusting skin. Ever since I discover how truly ugly I was and accepting my inceldom, I now know why I was so bad at sports its because of genetics that gave me this disgusting body and ugly face that I cannot correct. No matter how hard you try you cannot improve your body, your ugliness will affect every aspect of your life the only thing you can do is to accept it or kill yourself.

Last edited:
Yes, sports are gentic.

paragraphs bro

tldr good effort tho

Fuck… it's sad how much I can relate to this. :feelscry:

TL;DR? My eyes hurt, sorry.

Fuck… it's sad how much I can relate to this. :feelscry:
eventually I gave up on sports my second year of high school I was tired of dealing with all the bullshit being ignored by everyone, zero attention from any foids, and going to practice before or after school, I was only interested in playing video games and watching anime

That's the purpose of sports. To see who is the most genetically fit.

I specifically remember looking at one that had everyone on our team's name and something positive written on it. Expect for my name it was nowhere to be found on that sign or any signs around the gym, no one knew who I was it was like I was just some stranger that had just moved there, or a ghost.

That sounds familiar. Specially now I am living the life of a ghost. I guess it was rough for you, spending the time like that. I had similar experiences in school. Most of the time, I was just there.

No matter how hard you try you cannot improve your body, your ugliness will affect every aspect of your life the only thing you can do is to accept it or kill yourself.

This is the harsh reality and honestly I cannot accept it.

That sounds familiar. Specially now I am living the life of a ghost. I guess it was rough for you, spending the time like that. I had similar experiences in school. Most of the time, I was just there.

This is the harsh reality and honestly I cannot accept it.
Yeah I tried to fit in for years and got nothing but horrible results I was always regarded as the ugly duckling, no matter what crowd I tried to socialize with, it felt as

I'm sorry bro. being subhuman means being bad at everything

Most incels look like they’re allergic to testosterone so no surprise, OP.

Very relatable. I am also terrible at any kind of sport, and just not doing anything was the preferable option. People would just make fun of incels whatever they do.

It's quite disheartening how no one reads posts more than 3 lines long these days...

Physical Education/sports is pure cancer. You have the normfags that had their parents making them play sports since they were 3 years olds, so of course they're going to be better than everyone and then they talk shit about the people that are bad even though this is like their fifth time ever doing it because of Physical Education. You have the tallfags that do to dna don't even have to try and are better than everyone because long limbs which makes you realize how comical life is when you're short. Then you have the mentally ill attractive people that get everything in life handed to them because of the way they look, so they get the most angry and annoying when they lose.

I love soccer but have no one to play with

My parents never put me in sports JFL. Had typical curry parents who just told me to academicmaxx

Physical Education/sports is pure cancer. You have the normfags that had their parents making them play sports since they were 3 years olds, so of course they're going to be better than everyone and then they talk shit about the people that are bad even though this is like their fifth time ever doing it because of Physical Education. You have the tallfags that do to dna don't even have to try and are better than everyone because long limbs which makes you realize how comical life is when you're short. Then you have the mentally ill attractive people that get everything in life handed to them because of the way they look, so they get the most angry and annoying when they lose.
Height doesn't mean shit in sports. I am trash at every sport at 6'2" because of LMAO tier agility and coordination.

Height doesn't mean shit in sports. I am trash at every sport at 6'2" because of LMAO tier agility and coordination.
:feelshaha: yeah of course 6ft2 is manlet in sports. The average height of someone in the nfl is 6ft4 and in the nba is 6ft7, but height means nothing in sports.

Very relatable. I am also terrible at any kind of sport, and just not doing anything was the preferable option. People would just make fun of incels whatever they do.

It's quite disheartening how no one reads posts more than 3 lines long these days...
Wht kind of sports you like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back