Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sports are my last good copes

• Thread starter franklinthevirgin
  • Start date
franklinthevirgin

franklinthevirgin

Greycel
Basketball and () Football are probably the last good copes I have. The only fun I really have in the day is pushing myself to near death and exhaustion working on my handles with dribbling or my QB mechanics.

Of course i’m the last to be picked by a team captains in games but i’m decent in games; but better on the court when it comes to airing out 3’s, especially in front of the tallest fucking chadlites. It gives me a sense of power in a way in this ever degrading world. I always despised the gym so hopefully this status can help give me a good enough cloak to ascend one day.

if u play sports its fine but i hope u dont watch NBA and support that shit. Watching sports is literally just chad worship. It enables these genetic lottery winners to get rich, gain fame and status and hoard even more foids. Not that those foids would ever go for us, but still.

if u play sports its fine but i hope u dont watch NBA and support that shit. Watching sports is literally just chad worship. It enables these genetic lottery winners to get rich, gain fame and status and hoard even more foids. Not that those foids would ever go for us, but still.
Based.

NBA went to hell after the 90s and sports raised the standards for all foids before the internet. Rare exceptions in the NBA for manlets like Muggsy Boughes happened, but overall the praise for these damn people is crazy.