Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sports are blackpilled

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
If you've ever played sports before you know that some people just absolutely excel in it. These are the kind of guys that you introduce to a game and within the next couple of rounds their beating you. Similarly, some people are so trash. They're the type to be training for years and gets shown up by a kid playing 6 months.

The hard work you put in is only responsible for maybe 20% of the results. That's why its funny when you see guys in the NBA talk about their work ethic. Hey bro, how about the fact that you were born 6'6, 230lbs pure muscle? There's tons of small 5'8 kids that work 10x harder that could never sniff the league.

Just like dating, it was all determined when you were born.

Can I get an "it's over"?

hard work is a lie

High IQ and It's OVER.

You're ability in the sport will start from a base line, depending on genetics.

Its the same with every aspect of live

Genes = everything

Idk where this “just work hard and you can achieve anything” meme care from

Julian Newman works harder than 99% of high school basketball players. But, he will never get a scholarship because he’s 5’5

The only reason they enjoy playing sports is because they are good at them. Take this away and they will hate playing them.

Its a really hardcore suifuel

Sports is also racepilled. Most people in NFL and NBA are white chads/normies and Tyrones. This also proves that genetics contribute the most as other races don’t demonstrate the athleticism these two do. Certain races have lower t or lower muscle mass than others

I always hated sports because i was shit and excluded. Gym classes were a mistake.