Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sports are a bad cope

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★
I used to be into football (soccer) a lot more in my younger days, but it's too rigged. Doesn't matter if local games, continental cups and even the world cup. My local team got screwed over so many times... even out of titles. Once people start making money from it, corruption spreads. Football also has the problem of having close matches, so a bought referee can change the outcome of a match in a single "mistake". VAR is there just to add another layer of inconsistency.

I also followed F1 during Schumacher time and in 2005 FIA change the rules a lot pretty much to screw Ferrari over. The one time in history Ferrari got its shit together and they get fucked over.

bread and circus. sports is the perfect circus, two teams supporters fighting over the best team, personalities too worship , the long seasons and most important is the fact is that the same big tourneys happen every year.

the game continuous of the field with supporters actually fighting after the matches, merch collections too show off, re watch the greatest goals and the long arguments that follows.

bread and circus. sports is the perfect circus, two teams supporters fighting over the best team, personalities too worship , the long seasons and most important is the fact is that the same big tourneys happen every year.

the game continuous of the field with supporters actually fighting after the matches, merch collections too show off, re watch the greatest goals and the long arguments that follows.
True. There is a lot of bullshit money to be made from sports.