Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spoofing location on tinder?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
I see a lot of experiments with guys playing the tinder in different Asian and South American countries while actually not being there atm.

I want to try it out. How do you spoof your location? Would prefer PC version btw.

1. Download Bluestacks
2.Download tinder
Create an account
3. Download Tunnelbear or any vpn app
4. Use a fake gps
5. Start swiping

I got around 5 matches + 3 likes in mexico in under a day without swiping much. Then a girl actually messaged me and I deleted my account like an aspie. Most white guys here will do well in these countries

South america and Asia are the only places where we can have a chance. The locationcel theory is legit

Thx @Facade, can't wait to try

It's not working. Tried tunnelbear and fake gps. God damn. Keeps showing me foids from my home town.

tinder gold and change location, they updated their app so fake gps sometimes doesn't work

Ok it works right now. Will eventually make a thread with results. I'm trying New Delhi first lol

u need tinder gold