Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Spoiled instagram foid gets arrested for criticizing Putin

Based indeed, Chico

Putin is a fag for not causing nuclear war

Just virtue signalling from another whore because Russia is slightly less degenerate than the West, and to a foid that's basically like being chained and beaten every day; probably wealthy as well, she threw away what she had for nothing. :smonk:

Just virtue signalling from another whore because Russia is slightly less degenerate than the West, and to a foid that's basically like being chained and beaten every day; probably wealthy as well, she threw away what she had for nothing. :smonk:
Yep, She is not being drafted while males her age are dying on the battlefield. She knows damn well that protesting on social media doesnt do shit. Virtue signaling bs indeed

Pussy pass denied:dab:

Slightly less degenerate? It has a massive abortion rate and the highest rates of HIV among European countries.

Slightly less degenerate? It has a massive abortion rate and the highest rates of HIV among European countries.
Yes, but it outlaws faggots and trannies the last time I checked. :feelsjuice:

hmm, coming from eastern euro country I can confirm they are less degenerate in a way they are less promiscious but still chad only and they practice brtual hypergamy

Good. Also, I'd pick 95% of CNN reports (dedicated to foreign affairs, particularly) with a grain of salt, that is.

hmm, coming from eastern euro country I can confirm they are less degenerate in a way they are less promiscious but still chad only and they practice brtual hypergamy
I can't tell if Russophiles from the West are brainwashed or just extremely ignorant (not saying that @PLA1092 is a Russophile BTW)

Lol, Russia is a country in which the matriarchy has long won. Even if a woman kills a man in Russia and she is put in prison, first of all, she will be given less prison time than a man. And secondly, she will most likely be released from prison much earlier. After all, women are a privileged class, especially now when there is a war and women need to give birth to new boys.

she has money for fake up and tattoos but she can't afford mole removal surgery

Z i trust the plan (to fuck off women)

What a dumb way to throw away your life

Deport her to Ukraine since she loves ((them)) so much