Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Splashed a foid with my BMW

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
I was driving to get some groceries just now, the road that I was on had no sidewalk on it, it rained recently so there were huge puddles on the road. I saw a foid walking along the road wearing a very revealing outfit, right next to a puddle. I decided to floor my BMW and I splashed her good, from what I could tell after she was soaking wet. Although the traction control light came on as I was doing it and I'm fairly certain I could have slipped it felt too good splashing a slutty foid.

Are you sure it was a BMW? Are you sure it wasn't...Nothing?

I wish I had a car so I could do that too to foids and cucks. Would be giga lifefuel.
But the driver license pill continues to cuck me :feelsree:

rly hope not larp, very based man, hope it ruined that whores day

Thats a nice start

JFL at having the money to afford a BMW and wasting your time to do low level shit like this

This is great.

I was driving to get some groceries just now, the road that I was on had no sidewalk on it, it rained recently so there were huge puddles on the road. I saw a foid walking along the road wearing a very revealing outfit, right next to a puddle. I decided to floor my BMW and I splashed her good, from what I could tell after she was soaking wet. Although the traction control light came on as I was doing it and I'm fairly certain I could have slipped it felt too good splashing a slutty foid.
>getting a foid wet

:chad:

You indirectly went ER

ae7741f9a6f94bdabaa28cbc8bc79f38.gif

Yay, thats almost Elliot ¦>

Can't dodge the Rodge.
0_Puddle-splashing-drivers-slammed.jpg

Very good OP I'm proud of you :feelsokman:

I'm proud of you

Thank's god

Are you the reincarnation of ER? When's your day of retribution
I see why you can't get laid
Did you accidentally post 400+ times on the wrong forum? Let me help you out,

lmao I guess the mods are asleep

Last edited:
Are you the reincarnation of ER? When's your day of retribution

Did you accidentally post 400+ times on the wrong forum? Let me help you out,

lmao I guess the mods are asleep
View attachment 123615

IT user is gone

JFL
Well done fellow brocel.

fuark I wanna get a loicense to do shit like this. Eurobeat blasting while splashing dumb whores on cold rainy days. LIFEFUEL.

I hope she caught a chill and felt bad for a few days.

Thank you for your service.
I AM proud of you.