Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spiritual practices for dealing with depression and dyeing alone.

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
Hi my other account I stopped and made a new one. I went by the name of sinbin but have changed my email and account. Let me know your thoughts

Reincarnation

Maybe non-existence and forgetting about all the regrets of life doesn't sound bad after all.

are you yourself Catholic?
Not practicing but I was baptised a Catholic. My mom converted to Protestantism. I wouldn't call myself either a theist or an atheist, but i still want to believe in God and in things beyond the material.

Not practicing but I was baptised a Catholic. My mom converted to Protestantism. I wouldn't call myself either a theist or an atheist, but i still want to believe in God and in things beyond the material.
what is the difference between the two? and why did she convert?

Protestantism has many different denominations which are all different from each other in what they believe. My mom is specifically a Trinitarian Pentecostalist.

The main difference is that Protestants don't follow the Pope. And Protestants place more emphasis on the Bible using the Hebrew canon for the Old Testament and most don't pray for saints or use icons/paintings/statues. Also, Protestant bibles ommit all of the deuterocanonical books (the apocrypha).

She converted because my mom got absorbed into "the world" and started drinking and partying with her friwnds when she first moved out after separating from my dad. In the midle of that, she repented and got baptised. She believes most Catholics aren't really devout and that praying for saints and statues of Jesus is idolatry, on top of not wanting to follow a human pope.

She converted because my mom got absorbed into "the world" and started drinking and partying with her friwnds when she first moved out after separating from my dad. In the midle of that, she repented and got baptised. She believes most Catholics aren't really devout and that praying for saints and statues of Jesus is idolatry, on top of not wanting to follow a human pope.
I can understand because in the 10 commandments it says do not have pictures and statues that depict heaven (if I remember correctly ) and they pray to Jesus but it does say in the bible that he calls himself god. how do Protestants pray?

Hi my other account I stopped and made a new one. I went by the name of sinbin but have changed my email and account. Let me know your thoughts
i remember you saying you were going to change accounts,but since you had been here for a while i thought you wouldn't.if i hadn't seen this thread i probably would have thought you vanished unless you messaged me or something.

pentecostals and evangelicals are known to be filled with incredibly degenerate women,so the catholic bit about not being devout is kind of funny.not that catholics reputation is any better but still.

I can understand because in the 10 commandments it says do not have pictures and statues that depict heaven (if I remember correctly ) and they pray to Jesus but it does say in the bible that he calls himself god. how do Protestants pray?
Most Protestants believe in the Trinity but there are a few denominations that don't. Most denomimations also don't use imagery of Jesus or rosaries since Protestants believe they should pray to God or Jesus directly through meditation.
[UWSL]pentecostals and evangelicals are known to be filled with incredibly degenerate women,so the catholic bit about not being devout is kind of funny.not that catholics reputation is any better but still.[/UWSL]
There are people like that on both sides who are only there by name istead of actully practicing. But my mom started to dress more modesty and only wearing long skirts.

Most Protestants believe in the Trinity but there are a few denominations that don't. Most denomimations also don't use imagery of Jesus or rosaries since Protestants believe they should pray to God or Jesus directly through meditation.

There are people like that on both sides who are only there by name istead of actully practicing. But my mom started to dress more modesty and only wearing long skirts.
i wasn't insulting your mother or anything like that,so sorry if it sounded like that.it's good that your mother started to do more virtuous things,and i hope she continues following our lord.it's true that protestants are heretics,but i respect anyone who wants to follow our lord and doesn't seem to be skimping out on their pursuit of him.

i wasn't insulting your mother or anything like that,so sorry if it sounded like that.it's good that your mother started to do more virtuous things,and i hope she continues following our lord.it's true that protestants are heretics,but i respect anyone who wants to follow our lord and doesn't seem to be skimping out on their pursuit of him.
It's fine. I know you're talking about people in general.

But yeah, it ks important for people to limit themselves by living by a personal moral framework

@MarquisDeSade we have a Catholic here... Any thoughts, movements?

@MarquisDeSade we have a Catholic here... Any thoughts, movements?
All Christians are disgusting hypocrites no matter their affiliated denomination, some are tolerable but a majority are simply not. :feelsjuice::yes:

It's fine. I know you're talking about people in general.

But yeah, it ks important for people to limit themselves by living by a personal moral framework
wow man I love all religions why should we be limited if the Lord is limitless?

All Christians are disgusting hypocrites no matter their affiliated denomination, some are tolerable but a majority are simply not. :feelsjuice::yes:
hay man I have gotten to know Christian, Muslims and Hindus all are good man remember the lord is limitless. at the end of the day the true believers practice as best as they can virtuous actions. The fakes do not

wow man I love all religions why should we be limited if the Lord is limitless?
I'm not talking about limiting your beliefs but more so living by a code of ethics and with discipline.

I pray to the god of gettin' high. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

I'm not talking about limiting your beliefs but more so living by a code of ethics and with discipline.
thank you that is what it is really all about wisdom and practicing it.

I came to this site to teach black magick. I want you to harm your abusers with it. I want all of .is to send evil curse to the norm scum

I came to this site to teach black magick. I want you to harm your abusers with it. I want all of .is to send evil curse to the norm scum
my man stop that shit now that is not good for your soul. I used to do vampire magick and ended up suffering because of it. Stop that shit now

you have nothing else to say?

God is for chosen Jews only goy.

bullshit we are all from the earth
No, read the Old Testament goy, God made a deal with his chosen people to never destroy the Earth again - as long as the covenant was maintained. Face it goy, Jesus was just an impostor, he went out like a bitch on the cross.

No, read the Old Testament goy, God made a deal with his chosen people to never destroy the Earth again - as long as the covenant was maintained. Face it goy, Jesus was just an impostor, he went out like a bitch on the cross.
hay man that is not cool for your information Jesus was not bitch, this is the son of God your talking about.

Drink whiskey.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back