Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over spinecel

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
started doing bicep curls and after 3 sets my spine hurts so fucking bad I needed to lie down in my bed
lmao I fail at everything I do
my mother and father have back problems (father is basically paralyzed now, needs help to get to a bathroom, so it's probably genetic
lmao and faggots will give me advices to improve my life
if they were in my situation for a day they would fucking kill themselves fucking retards going out soon to punch and destroy some public property

If your parents already have it, are you diagnosed with something? Is it really your spine or just your lower back muscles? Its pretty typical to get a pain there when doing things like curls or especially bent over rows.

Nontheless you can do curls while sitting or change the exercise. Keep going champ :feelsokman:

If your parents already have it, are you diagnosed with something? Is it really your spine or just your lower back muscles? Its pretty typical to get a pain there when doing things like curls or especially bent over rows.

Nontheless you can do curls while sitting or change the exercise. Keep going champ :feelsokman:
not diagnosed with anything cause I avoid doctors
I'm pretty sure it's both spine and lower back muscles, my entire body falls apart
and it's not a good kind of pain btw, it's an injury that leaves you in a wheelchair in a few years kind of pain

You can strengthen your back muscles with back and core exercises, I used to have back problems that went away when I did that. Back pain during bicep curls was actually one of them.

not diagnosed with anything cause I avoid doctors
I'm pretty sure it's both spine and lower back muscles, my entire body falls apart
and it's not a good kind of pain btw, it's an injury that leaves you in a wheelchair in a few years kind of pain
Actually if your spine sucks thats even more a reason to train your lower back. Its a small muscle. 20 mins for 3 times a week would be more than enough. Just look up some routines. AthleanX in youtube got lots of great stuff you can do at home.

started doing bicep curls and after 3 sets my spine hurts so fucking bad I needed to lie down in my bed
lmao I fail at everything I do
my mother and father have back problems (father is basically paralyzed now, needs help to get to a bathroom, so it's probably genetic
lmao and faggots will give me advices to improve my life
if they were in my situation for a day they would fucking kill themselves fucking retards going out soon to punch and destroy some public property
I think stretching would work better for you so you don't lose flexibility and motility.