Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Spider-Man Remastered mod banned for changing STD flags to cuckmerican flags

video games are for man children
but hey to each their cope

What a complete clown world.
BTW, I'm 99% sure that GTA 6 will have pride flags too.

You will play as a black tranny in a wheelchair with terets :feelskek:
Main Mission: Eliminate Bigots :soy:

What a complete clown world.
I hope more games like gta have gays and trannies. Cause guess which NPC's i'm gonna be primiarily running over now :feelskek:

I really think that the rainbow flag (and one or two variations of it) in the eyes of the establishment basically is the new flag for many Western countries like the US and UK.

Changing it to stars and stripes is basically like changing it to the flag of the old regime so of course they get angry!

You will play as a black tranny in a wheelchair with terets :feelskek:
Main Mission: Eliminate Bigots :soy:
The main character will be a Latina actually (which might be even worse) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don't forget the side missions of : Bully a short man and: Call a man driving a truck a small dick loser

I hope more games like gta have gays and trannies. Cause guess which NPC's i'm gonna be primiarily running over now :feelskek:
They're gonna make them specifically invincible, I'm sure of that:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Meanwhile if you make a mod which changes American flags into Pride flags this won't get you banned

Are there other modding communities besides nexus? I don't trust that place.

Meanwhile if you make a mod which changes American flags into Pride flags this won't get you banned

Are there other modding communities besides nexus? I don't trust that place.
moddb?

capeshit sux and vidya sux

I'm digging "the boys"
(A Amazon TV show about capes getting whacked!)

It's about killing "supes!"

Funny shit bros!

You can't even escape globohomo by modding singleplayer games.

The main character will be a Latina actually (which might be even worse) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don't forget the side missions of : Bully a short man and: Call a man driving a truck a small dick loser
R* also said they're not going to be punching down at "marginalised" groups. So expects lots of jabs at straight white men. :feelsclown:

You can't even escape globohomo by modding singleplayer games.

R* also said they're not going to be punching down at "marginalised" groups. So expects lots of jabs at straight white men. :feelsclown:
Yeah, gaming is pozzed beyond repair at this point. Fuck those faggots who ruin every cope we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back