Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spider man game where Peter Parker had turned into a nigger.

gotet

gotet

Overlord
Wtf happened? How can spider man turn into a nigger? It's bullshit! It's those damn jews that are transforming everyone into a nigger.

I own this game on ps5 but I have never played it. The reason is that spider man was a nigger.

Has anyone played Spider-Man as a nigger?

What are your thoughts?

Why was Spider-Man a nigger?

Really? No one knows the game where Spider-Man was a nigger?

Do u mean that nigga Miles Morales

Do u mean that nigga Miles Morales
Now that you mention it I think the game was called that. I did some research and saw that the nigger that was Spider Man was not Peter Parker. How could Spider-Man become a nigger?

Is it even worth playing?

I watched the cartoons with Miles Morales. Tbh it's better than non Tobey Mcguire Spidermans.

I watched the cartoons with Miles Morales. Tbh it's better than non Tobey Mcguire Spidermans.
But how can the nigger be spider man? You have to be bitten by some strange spider.

It's those damn jews and their niggerfication.

Spider-Man & super hero's were always just Jewish propaganda anyway.

Wtf happened? How can spider man turn into a nigger? It's bullshit! It's those damn jews that are transforming everyone into a nigger.

I own this game on ps5 but I have never played it. The reason is that spider man was a nigger.
Imagine buying it in the first place, the definition of ZOG propaganda.

Spider Nigger

u should be more concerned that spiderman 2 often makes u play as MJ in the form of a shitty 3rd person shooter and as a deaf girl in a stupid graffiti mini game.

These jewish companies always want to meet the diversity quota. They are like "oh spiderman lets make him a nigger" "Superman make his son a faggot" "Mary Jane make her a tranny".

These jewish companies always want to meet the diversity quota. They are like "oh spiderman lets make him a nigger" "Superman make his son a faggot" "Mary Jane make her a tranny".
They are evil and vile. They spread niggerfication