Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spider-Man 2 (PS4 & PS5) Review - The Ultimate Jewish propaganda

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
Spider-Man 2 is nothing like the classic 2004 game many remember fondly from their childhood. Not only does this game lack heart, but it consist of cuckoldry propaganda, child rape, anti gun nonsense and white genocide is law.

Pay attention white man, Sony, Insomniac and Marvel hate you, they viciously ejaculate to the thought of your women being raped of their heritage and putting you into a position of inferiority. The focus has shifted from Spider-Man, to Spider-Negro (Miles Morales). Why you wonder? Well, the evidence shows it is to indoctrinate white men into developing two things: A religion that consist of worshipping blacks, and to indoctrinate whites to be bossed around by their women so that they eventually develop a cuck fetish. The proof? Miles, a 14 year old, has been Spider-Man for less than a year and by the end of the game, he is already way more powerful than Peter Parker who has been Spider-Man for ten years. Clearly trying to indoctrinate non blacks that negroes are physically superior. The usual Jewish propaganda.

They envision a world where every white man is forced by law to wear a painfully small chastity cage, and the ones who are given permission to be free from the cage will be the low testosterone leftist who are only allowed to breed with Asians to create a world of mentally ill autistic Elliot Rodger babies who only exist to serve the Jew World Order, perpetuating the Jewish lies that Asians are unable to pleasure Asian women.

In the game, Mary Jane eventually gets the symbiote, and she lets out all of her true feelings of rage and criticism of Peter, and during the fight Spider-Cuck- I mean Spider-Man does nothing but apologise. He revokes his masculinity so he can garner the approval of a feminist tranny.

At the end of the game, Peter says to Miles "Maybe the city doesn't need me, it needs you" this is a metaphor for "The world does not need white men, it needs 60 IQ Africans and Slimy Jewish snakes ruling the world."

In the game, there is a side mission where you assist a teenage boy get AIDS/HIV by helping him ask a boy he likes out to prom, afterwards, Miles looks from the distance and congratulates them. Most likely, not long after prom those teenagers got aids and died, but hey, diversity am I right?

Many times in the game, if you help a male civilian he will say "I need to tell my boyfriend about this!" and the same for the women who claim they'll tell their lesbian lover. Simply put, if you don't have aids or HIV, you don't deserve to be respected in this matriarchal chaos they call a civilisation.

In one of the missions, Spider-Man says that we need to replace gun clubs with compliment clubs. New York is full of crime, and yet Spider-Man is saying civilians shouldn't be allowed to protect themselves? What a selfish clown and a beta male trait.

There are many many minorities in this game and all the women have short hair. This is the future they want. No longer will it be "We wuz kangz" but now "WE R KANGZ" not realising that the real kings are their Jewish overlords who keep them in check. The black intellectual may be tolerated, but assassinated if he calls out the Jews for their corruption

The only good thing about this game? The graphics, but graphics mean nothing if the gameplay and story are of no impact.

Insomniac became shitlibs as soon as Soyny took them over in 2019. They even patched Spider Man (2018) & replaced American flags with pride flags. Insomniac deserve to be boycotted until they go bankrupt.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnYPEfhmGlE

It's a modern game, so expect (((the tribe))) to ruin it

Very accurately typed. I agree.

any modern sony game is jewish propoganda since last of us 2

Since TLOU1
jewish propoganda aside naughty dog games arent for gamers they are for millenial with adhd who need hand holding and cry over anything i played there 2 games last of us 1 remake and uncharted 4 i couldnt even bring myself to complete any of them so bad janky gunplay for boomers and millenials only thing i was happy about i pirated them not paid for them

What's wrong with Miles Morales? Yeah, Peter Parker is going to pass the torch down?

What's wrong with Miles Morales? Yeah, Peter Parker is going to pass the torch down?
he is annoying asf his story was forced about him getting revenge for his fathers death which should have been covered in his own spinoff game but instead in his game they tinkerer one of the most underrated spider man villain and turn him into black foid who is miles friend

he is annoying asf his story was forced about him getting revenge for his fathers death which should have been covered in his own spinoff game but instead in his game they tinkerer one of the most underrated spider man villain and turn him into black foid who is miles friend
Not going to lie, that's gay then. Didn't know they changed races,

synthetic man is just a incel in denial i wont be shocked if he is here
Someone on here said they talked to on voice chat discord and he apparently said he used to be on here

Which would explain using "cels" as a compliment on his channel art banner and generally talks like us

its horribly shitty mang the gameplay itself is slop tbh but its fun in the beginning but the lgbtq racial diversity propaganda being shoved down the throat all the time makes it unplayable

Someone on here said they talked to on voice chat discord and he apparently said he used to be on here

Which would explain using "cels" as a compliment on his channel art banner and generally talks like us
He definitely uses some terms that only we can understand

Also you forgot to mention the mission where you play as miles deaf girlfriend

High IQ post. Very perspicacious analysis of the Jewish plan to overrun western society with degeneracy. It starts with videogames and ends with you taking a BBC up your ass, getting AIDS, then dying as a black lesbian in a wheelchair hits the default dance on your grave.

>nigger

Already knew it was gonna be shit lol

To me Insomniac is never going to make a outstanding game again. I liked playing spyro and ratchet and clank as a kid but it is sad and inevitable to which the company gets filled with politicized millennials betas and foids. After a certain point RAC games felt creatively bankrupt using the same shit with minor tweaks and lessening quality aside from graphics.

Jewderman with Nigger morales and the tranny jane "GaMe oF the YeAr:soy::foidSoy:"

Pay attention white man, Sony, Insomniac and Marvel hate you, they viciously ejaculate to the thought of your women being raped of their heritage and putting you into a position of inferiority. The focus has shifted from Spider-Man, to Spider-Negro (Miles Morales). Why you wonder? Well, the evidence shows it is to indoctrinate white men into developing two things: A religion that consist of worshipping blacks, and to indoctrinate whites to be bossed around by their women so that they eventually develop a cuck fetish. The proof? Miles, a 14 year old, has been Spider-Man for less than a year and by the end of the game, he is already way more powerful than Peter Parker who has been Spider-Man for ten years. Clearly trying to indoctrinate non blacks that negroes are physically superior. The usual Jewish propaganda.
it's obvious that they are trying to set him up as the next main protagonist and remove all traces of white spiderman from the history, now it will be the niggerman that stole the costume and a tranny ManlyJaneWatson as his sidekick JFL. You can't get more jewish than that.

there are millions of us :hax:

Spider-Man 2 is nothing like the classic 2004 game many remember fondly from their childhood. Not only does this game lack heart, but it consist of cuckoldry propaganda, child rape, anti gun nonsense and white genocide is law.

They envision a world where every white man is forced by law to wear a painfully small chastity cage, and the ones who are given permission to be free from the cage will be the low testosterone leftist who are only allowed to breed with Asians to create a world of mentally ill autistic Elliot Rodger babies who only exist to serve the Jew World Order, perpetuating the Jewish lies that Asians are unable to pleasure Asian women.

In the game, Mary Jane eventually gets the symbiote, and she lets out all of her true feelings of rage and criticism of Peter, and during the fight Spider-Cuck- I mean Spider-Man does nothing but apologise. He revokes his masculinity so he can garner the approval of a feminist tranny.

At the end of the game, Peter says to Miles "Maybe the city doesn't need me, it needs you" this is a metaphor for "The world does not need white men, it needs 60 IQ Africans and Slimy Jewish snakes ruling the world."

In the game, there is a side mission where you assist a teenage boy get AIDS/HIV by helping him ask a boy he likes out to prom, afterwards, Miles looks from the distance and congratulates them. Most likely, not long after prom those teenagers got aids and died, but hey, diversity am I right?

Many times in the game, if you help a male civilian he will say "I need to tell my boyfriend about this!" and the same for the women who claim they'll tell their lesbian lover. Simply put, if you don't have aids or HIV, you don't deserve to be respected in this matriarchal chaos they call a civilisation.

In one of the missions, Spider-Man says that we need to replace gun clubs with compliment clubs. New York is full of crime, and yet Spider-Man is saying civilians shouldn't be allowed to protect themselves? What a selfish clown and a beta male trait.

There are many many minorities in this game and all the women have short hair. This is the future they want. No longer will it be "We wuz kangz" but now "WE R KANGZ" not realising that the real kings are their Jewish overlords who keep them in check. The black intellectual may be tolerated, but assassinated if he calls out the Jews for their corruption

The only good thing about this game? The graphics, but graphics mean nothing if the gameplay and story are of no impact.
Great review

marseyitsover.webp

Suifuel for spiderman 2018 fancels when they were waiting for the sequel. (especially me) :feelsrope:

Suifuel for spiderman 2018 fancels when they were waiting for the sequel. (especially me) :feelsrope:
I got the platinum trophy in less than two days after it released. So disappointing that the sequel sucked.

ever since they made nigger spiderman, i never wanna play or watch...

this is why i am Batman from Gotham. White, dark lonely soul..

I miss 2001 spiderman while that nu-spider 1 bored me to death after 20mins

View: https://youtu.be/UBTxVCU4G4o?t=347

Blackcat could still be hot even in a shitty low poly, i still dream sometimes about that foggy city and climbing up the walls of the level

I really liked the first Spiderman game from 2018 but yeah heard bad stuff from the sequel. Also read the in between game they released close to ps5 release should have been DLC or an expansion because it was so short and similar to the 2018 game. To sum up a saga that got bad over time.

Play these two instead:

Isn't that the game with the LGBT flags