Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Spics and Niggers should be exterminated.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
They contribute nothing but crime and degeneracy to humanity.

Curries and Ricies are high IQ races.
Sands know how to keep their women under control better than other races.
Whites are well rounded and also most beautiful.

So the solution is clear; exterminate Spics, Niggers, and Jews.

@kretschmer , sit back and watch. This is my battle.

What country do you live in again ?

Whites are extremely degenerate. Your state of inceldom is solely based on white people so by your logic exterminate them as well.

What country do you live in again ?
USA. The ghettos are full of nigs and all the illegal immigrants are spics. If I lived in Europe though I might be more against sands.
Whites are extremely degenerate. Your state of inceldom is solely based on white people so by your logic exterminate them as well.
My state of inceldom is not solely based on whites, whatever that means. How are whites extremely degenerate?

I only hate niggers, by far the most cancerous race on the planet, they are everywhere no matter in Us or Europe.

And they’re low iq violent monkeys living on white peoples welfare

If I lived in Europe though I might be more against sands.
Niggers in Europe are way more violent and lower IQ than sands, even tho they are less in numbers, they commit more crimes than Arabs

I'm a spic and I fucking hate my people

Jews and white cucks should be the first to go

All these fucking beta faggots whiteknight defending the whore from getting a deserved beating should be shot. How pathetic can one person be?
Indeed

"Niggers aren't violent"

IQ and tendency towards violence are linearly correlated. The dumber you are, the more violent you're likely to be and get. When we see so many instances of niggers being violent, it's because they are, in fact, dumber on average.

Whether or not lower IQ and the Black race are correlated is another question. To solve the violent nigger problem, you need to first solve the problem of their low IQ members continuously out-breeding everyone else. Once you do that (controlling for economic and social factors), then we can look into whether or not IQ is a race problem.

You didn't mention jews in the title

Every white country is degenerate.

IQ and tendency towards violence are linearly correlated. The dumber you are, the more violent you're likely to be and get. When we see so many instances of niggers being violent, it's because they are, in fact, dumber on average.

Whether or not lower IQ and the Black race are correlated is another question. To solve the violent nigger problem, you need to first solve the problem of their low IQ members continuously out-breeding everyone else. Once you do that (controlling for economic and social factors), then we can look into whether or not IQ is a race problem.
They have monkey brain

spics have some decent foods, so we should keep some around for tacos/burritos

You are extremely retarded if you think whites are not the biggest source of degeneracy jfl

You are extremely retarded if you think whites are not the biggest source of degeneracy jfl
Every race has degeneracy. Black degeneracy is unsophisticated compared to White degeneracy.

Ok but you go to the gas chamber first because if we are gonna go for genetics then cels are pretty low on the ladder too

Why? It's Jews and white aristocracy who brought them to America for slave labor. They should be sent back to their natural environment where they can play in the jungle in peace. Then we can deal with the aforementioned traitors.

Spics and niggers are the future of America. Get ready for rampant crime, drugs, prostitution, ignorance, corruption, and poverty. .... ................ On a mass scale.

America only has about 30 - 50 years left before it fully resembles Brazil and South Africa. Right now in a lot of parts, it already does.

Gated armed communities. Residences with barbed wires, window security bars, security cams, extra locks. Rapes. Senseless murders. Were talking over $20-$50 kinda shit.

Spics and niggers are the future of America. Get ready for rampant crime, drugs, prostitution, ignorance, corruption, and poverty. .... ................ On a mass scale.

America only has about 30 - 50 years left before it fully resembles Brazil and South Africa. Right now in a lot of parts, it already does.

Gated armed communities. Residences with barbed wires, window security bars, security cams, extra locks. Rapes. Senseless murders. Were talking over $20-$50 kinda shit.
I suspect you may be 100% correct. America will turn into a third world shithole in a few generations.

Every race has degeneracy. Black degeneracy is unsophisticated compared to White degeneracy.
LMFAO talk about splitting hairs. I'm so sick of the dysgenic faggots and white worshippers on this board acting like whites are some superior creature. Most of you are every bit as dysgenic and unwashed, and unsophisticated as the average ethnic, if not worse. White skin does not magically change that. That's just lookism. And hispanics are mixed with white, everyone knows that.

View: https://streamable.com/5p9cok

Wtf is an unsophisticated degeneracy :lul: , that implies a sophisticated degeneracy

Wtf is an unsophisticated degeneracy :lul: , that implies a sophisticated degeneracy
Take a casual stroll of the OnlyFans front page when you get a chance. Ya, real "sophisticated" LMFAO

Take a casual stroll of the OnlyFans front page when you get a chance. Ya, real "sophisticated" LMFAO
Basically, yeah. Street pimping vs digital platform pimping. Both are degenerate, but one is low IQ and the other is high IQ.

Basically, yeah. Street pimping vs digital platform pimping. Both are degenerate, but one is low IQ and the other is high IQ.
You're leaving the part out where digital platforms are dictated by lookism. OnlyFans is not high IQ. There's not a single woman on earth who isn't capable of operating a smartphone.

Also a complete dismissal of the countless streetwalkers and hoes who ARE NOT black.

You're leaving the part out where digital platforms are dictated by lookism. OnlyFans is not high IQ. There's not a single woman on earth who isn't capable of operating a smartphone.

Also a complete dismissal of the countless streetwalkers and hoes who ARE NOT black.
I'm talking about the facilitation of the degeneracy, not the participants.

:feelstastyman:

I'm talking about the facilitation of the degeneracy, not the participants.

:feelstastyman:
Point is your "sophisticated" degeneracy is no more exclusive to whites than "unsophisticated" is to blacks. It's kind of a meaningless distinction nor is there any substantial reason to think one is somehow more "high IQ" than the other, whatever that means. It's like people who think Musk, Jobs etc are giga geniuses simply because they led tech companies when it's more complicated than that.

A3AF247A B3A4 464A AEC2 C8C82F8F506B