Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spic police officer hosted sex parties for harem of four white underage foids

• Thread starter Subhuman Trucel
  • Start date
Subhuman Trucel

Subhuman Trucel

Anglocel
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/92H0lTjBzGw?feature=shared

police chief says it here in this interview... "All victims were teenage white women."

View: https://youtu.be/Fiy7D5Zis8Y?feature=shared

A 25 year old hispanic police officer in florida was accused of forming relationship with four teenage white girls. He had parties with them at his house where he would get them drunk/high, get them naked and perform sexual acts together. The officer would also choke each of the girls unconscious because he was sexually aroused by causing women pain...and the women all let him do it. Lmao what even :feelskek:

Based ethnic, Stormfrontcels will act like their precious white wimmenz are victims here, as if these treacherous white whores aren't asking for it

Last edited:
The incident in question involved two 18-year-old girls as well as a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old, police said.
JFL, I thought that this was just going to be a bunch of 17 or 16-year-olds, but it's even better than I expected:feelshaha:. Let me guess, those either adult or very soon to be adult chicks liked the idea of hanging out and having orgies with a thug-looking dude not even a decade older tha them, who's legally allowed to order people around with guns and could effortlessly get them the drugs they wanted, then they decided that they bit off more than they could chew and he was too much for them, so they cried to the other cops about it and now the media is tripping over themselves to portray them as powerless victims.

Based ethnics, Stormfrontcels will act like their precious white wimmenz are victims here, as if these treacherous white whores aren't asking for it
Exactly, there's no way this won't get posted on Amren or Stormfront in a day or two at most:feelskek::feelskek:.

How much years did he get

A 25 year old hispanic police officer in florida was accused of forming relationship with four teenage white girls. He had parties with them at his house where he would get them drunk/high, get them naked and perform sexual acts together. The officer would also choke each of the girls unconscious because he was sexually aroused by causing women pain...and the women all let him do it. Lmao what even :feelskek:
White foids deserve everything they get as well ass their parents for bringing up such degenerate whores. Pity that spic didn't murder them all.

White foids deserve everything they get as well ass their parents for bringing up such degenerate whores. Pity that spic didn't murder them all.

The officer would also choke each of the girls unconscious because he was sexually aroused by causing women pain...
causing foids pain is a moral imperative, not a kink

that's like having a kink for prayer jfl

actually, I know of some muslims who may have exactly that...

how'd this fat, ugly beaner attract white girls? were they ugly?

how'd this fat, ugly beaner attract white girls? were they ugly?

JFL, I thought that this was just going to be a bunch of 17 or 16-year-olds, but it's even better than I expected:feelshaha:. Let me guess, those either adult or very soon to be adult chicks liked the idea of hanging out and having orgies with a thug-looking dude not even a decade older tha them, who's legally allowed to order people around with guns and could effortlessly get them the drugs they wanted, then they decided that they bit off more than they could chew and he was too much for them, so they cried to the other cops about it and now the media is tripping over themselves to portray them as powerless victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back