Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @SPERMRETENTIONMAX is a brutal attempt by @Despicablecel to re-establish himself on here

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
After despicablecel requested a self ban because everybody on .is hated him he decided to return 3 days later
IMG 3431

He joined again on july 24th to re establish his reputation on here, the only thing he did to hide that he was despicable is use his real height instead of his fabricated one

He immediately starts posting about how asian foids are better than arabs

But his parents heights are the same as on his OG account

He also immediately revives a dead comradespiderman thread

He also made a thread about saint sinister who disappeared two years ago, how would a graycel who just joined know who he is?
He also says he wants to dissect his facial features which is something else we all know he liked to do.

He also says autistic looksfags.org shit like this;

He also speaks a lot about autistic phenotype features, writes in the exact same manner as on his old account, and we all know his “asians have hunter eyes” bait post. We all know despicablecel loved to troll half ironically about chinks somehow mogging everybody else, he also uses chinks having slightly less recessed chins than blacks as an argument

And lastly half of his posts are about asians being better than sands.

Anyways aren’t alts prohibited here? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyways brocel I don’t hate you since you’re a fellow ricetruecel like myself, but stop with the asianmasculinity coping and the beef its bad for your mental health and your reputation.

@spermretentionmax thoughts ?

I suspect, @TrollPILLER is also his alt. He isn't being as rude as before.

Could be him tbh.

Idk about that one but im 100% certain speemretentionmax is despicable. He should just settle down with the race baiting and stop being an asianmasculinity coper he’s smart he could be a good user here

After despicablecel requested a self ban because everybody on .is hated him he decided to return 3 days later
View attachment 1223343
He joined again on july 24th to re establish his reputation on here, the only thing he did to hide that he was despicable is use his real height instead of his fabricated one

He immediately starts posting about how asian foids are better than arabs

But his parents heights are the same as on his OG account
View attachment 1223351
He also immediately revives a dead comradespiderman thread
View attachment 1223354
He also made a thread about saint sinister who disappeared two years ago, how would a graycel who just joined know who he is?
He also says he wants to dissect his facial features which is something else we all know he liked to do.

He also says autistic looksfags.org shit like this;
View attachment 1223360
He also speaks a lot about autistic phenotype features, writes in the exact same manner as on his old account, and we all know his “asians have hunter eyes” bait post. We all know despicablecel loved to troll half ironically about chinks somehow mogging everybody else, he also uses chinks having slightly less recessed chins than blacks as an argument
View attachment 1223377
And lastly half of his posts are about asians being better than sands.

Anyways aren’t alts prohibited here? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyways brocel I don’t hate you since you’re a fellow ricetruecel like myself, but stop with the asianmasculinity coping and the beef its bad for your mental health and your reputation.
Just because there are many people who agree that chinks are moggers doesn’t mean that I’m an alt, it just means that it’s a popular widely held view anyways how can I prove that I’m not him because I legitimately have no idea who he is

Just because there are many people who agree that chinks are moggers doesn’t mean that I’m an alt, it just means that it’s a popular widely held view anyways how can I prove that I’m not him because I legitimately have no idea who he is
"That it's a popular widely held view". :feelskek: :feelskek: this is 100% him, he is just not lashing out like he used to do, so people don't suspect it's him.

Nobody thinks chinks are moggers physixally except for you. And your argument of “uggh im not despicable whos that” further incriminates you because it shows you have nothing else

Nobody thinks chinks are moggers physixally except for you. And your argument of “uggh im not despicable whos that” further incriminates you because it shows you have nothing else

What other argument could I have? Am I supposed to face reveal?

Abdul you're white and please stop tagging me

Yes your race is white and please stop putting me in these bullshit arguments .

Since raceshill is your only cope

Chinks mogged in the Olympics tho

What other argument could I have? Am I supposed to face reveal?
Let's start with the interrogation then. How do you know a user who left two years ago? You're a greycel.

Abdul you're white and please stop tagging me

Yes your race is white and please stop putting me in these bullshit arguments .

Since raceshill is your only cope
Why are you getting angry Juan?

Why are you getting angry Juan?
Juan sounds better than Abdul

Stop tagging me retard yes you're white are you happy now

Jfl at this Abdul his race is so inferior that he has to cope with whiteness

Let's start with the interrogation then. How do you know a user who left two years ago? You're a greycel.
I used to lurk on looksmaxorg and he used to be famous for being really ugly so his pictures were stuck in my head

I used to lurk on looksmaxorg and he used to be famous for being really ugly so his pictures were stuck in my head
I see. Fair enough. @Cayden Zhang it's probably, not him

Juan sounds better than Abdul

Stop tagging me retard yes you're white are you happy now

Jfl at this Abdul his race is so inferior that he has to cope with whiteness
IMG 20240813 201043

"Seniiooooor stop tagging me!"

I see. Fair enough. @Cayden Zhang it's probably, not him
everything else though, he joined 3 days after despicable left and started reviving your old threads as well as talking about the same topics despicable talked about and writes the same way. But yeah it’s possible for a graycel to know an old user.

everything else though, he joined 3 days after despicable left and started reviving your old threads as well as talking about the same topics despicable talked about and writes the same way. But yeah it’s possible for a graycel to know an old user.
Yeah, we will Never know. But @Despicablecel would have easily lash out of you accused him of something like this. So I don't know. This guy is kind of chill.

your sand friend agreed that I am not despicable, why do you hate asian men so much

did his dad hurt him
No, But I recognize the reality that our features on unfortunately not desirable and people especially foids treat us worse because of it, and it’s a basic part of the blackpill. I still think ur despicable because of everything else but I don’t ate you and we’ve had good discussions about phenotypes and inceldom and lookism in the past, So you’re cool to me. And I know you have similar struggles and issues to me and how you’re coping, So I understand you. And I offered a truce to you, So we’re cool.

No, But I recognize the reality that our features on unfortunately not desirable and people especially foids treat us worse because of it, and it’s a basic part of the blackpill. I still think ur despicable because of everything else but I don’t ate you and we’ve had good discussions about phenotypes and inceldom and lookism in the past, So you’re cool to me. And I know you have similar struggles and issues to me and how you’re coping, So I understand you. And I offered a truce to you, So we’re cool.
I am not despicable though and I don’t think Asian features are that undesirable since kpop boys are so popular with women

Abdul stop tagging

I know you're inbred and low iq that you can't understand a basic conversation but you're a loser
Ok Juan. By the way Juan is a spanish name, so not the Aztec ape language your forefathers spoke.

I am not despicable though and I don’t think Asian features are that undesirable since kpop boys are so popular with women
They use surgery to change their asian features like rhinoplasty for a higher nose or removing their eye folding and they only appeal to fat low tier ethnic women.

Abdul stop tagging

I know you're inbred and low iq that you can't understand a basic conversation but you're a loser
By the way you can Stop replying, and I'll stop as well.

They use surgery to change their asian features like rhinoplasty for a higher nose or removing their eye folding and they only appeal to fat low tier ethnic women.
Are you telling me Namjoon looks remotely anything like a white man? 4/7 of BTS look like average Korean men who are twinkmaxxed with makeup and kpop is popular with all types of young women and there’s even white girls who listen to race change kpop subliminals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back