Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sperm donors rrquire 178cm. IN TAIWAN..

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220309 231608

Jesus Christ

I read the average height there is 5'8.5/174 cm, suifuel for Taiwanese indeed.

They want white men's sperm.

Oh, that's been known for a while. Judging by that image, I suppose women are required to be 5'5", whereas men are required to be 5'10", right? That's above average height for men in Taiwan, as far as I'm concerned.

Brutal. Imagine that you have to raise another man's child.

>TAIWAN
Angry asain yelling angry

>TAIWAN

>TAIWAN

>TAIWAN

>TAIWAN

>TAIWAN

doesnt exist.

Sperm banks should be illegal.

$30-50k for a chad donating his sperm???? Where does that money come from? Please tell me it's not from taxes.

Because it is cucked, and also allows dykes and single foids to breed without male selection.

Besides, only tall white Ivy League Chads can donate sperm yet even low-tier goblinas can have access and get impregnated that way.

I hope China takes back Taiwan and saves it from the western retardation.
Why do Americans have to ruin every godforsaken island they step foot on?
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 14 um 175949

Because it is cucked, and also allows dykes and single foids to breed without male selection.

Besides, only tall white Ivy League Chads can donate sperm yet even low-tier goblinas can have access and get impregnated that way.

Don't dykes and single foids reproduce without male selection anyways? But, I could also see Noodlewhores abusing the system

Don't dykes and single foids reproduce without male selection anyways?
Yes, they use sperm banks to get pregnant without having sex with a man. Even dykes are hypergamous and still want a high quality sperm donor with the best genetics.
But, I could also see Noodlewhores abusing the system
Yes, they'll just import white sperm. Even white men can go to Asia to donate sperm directly. Even if there are a few Changs who are tall enough to donate, the foids can still choose between white and Asian sperm and would overwhelmingly prefer the white donors.

$30-50k for a chad donating his sperm???? Where does that money come from? Please tell me it's not from taxes.
I believe the buyer has to pay it, hopefully

I believe the buyer has to pay it, hopefully
I wouldn't be surprised if the state sanctions sperm banks and provide it for free to foids as a public service because "motherhood is a human right" :foidSoy:.

I wouldn't be surprised if the state sanctions sperm banks and provide it for free to foids as a public service because "motherhood is a human right" :foidSoy:.
In the future the government will issue mandatory service to single men to work as a father figure to single mom's kids :feelskek:

In the future the government will issue mandatory service to single men to work as a father figure to single mom's kids :feelskek:
No, we'll just be an expendable slave class meant to do all the jobs no one else wants and pay taxes and with no chance of breeding, while all the foids become polygamous and marry the rich Chads profiting at the top in harems. The state becomes the new father figure.

Last edited: