Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sperm bank for ascension?

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Technically I meet the height requirement to donate, so I wonder if I could have offspring via a sperm bank? It could work, let me know if this is a valid method

Technically I meet the height requirement to donate, so I wonder if I could have offspring via a sperm bank? It could work, let me know if this is a valid method
wtf is there a height requirement to donate sperm??

If my sperm inside of a foid counts as ascending even if I make no contact with her then it sounds good to me. I’m spreading my genes, the ultimate goal of nature itself

56367.jpg
Would grape

If my sperm inside of a foid counts as ascending even if I make no contact with her then it sounds good to me. I’m spreading my genes, the ultimate goal of nature itself
True, so I’m open to the idea

don't they get a picture of you or your stats? I can't image anyone choosing someone who is ugly or has incel stats.

don't they get a picture of you or your stats? I can't image anyone choosing someone who is ugly or has incel stats.
I mean they see your background, and I’m decently intelligent and going to college. I think they can just see a baby picture of you, but they might have an adult one as well idk

Beware, you can impregnate a foid who'll look for the biological father of her child then try to make you pay an allowance :feelshaha:

Don't if you are a trucel you will make a future .is user

Do you get notified when your sample is used?

describe your physical features for me
He is giga fakecel normie who doesn't deserve to be on this site and now that he said his height it only proves me even further jfl

wtf is there a height requirement to donate sperm??
height requirement, background check (need higher education), and check for some subhuman traits like autism, soon they will require 11/10 faces, less than 40 years olds, no addictions, no high pressure, no diabetes, no aids/hiv/etc, you also need to pass the checkup from psychologist (JFL), urologist and general doctor.

Last edited:
Some people have called me fakecel, but I don’t ever get any matches and I’m khhv so it doesn’t matter to me
someone doesn't just call you a fakecel for nothing
the-rock-rock.gif

someone doesn't just call you a fakecel for nothing
the-rock-rock.gif
As I said if I ever ascended I’d happily leave the forum , but I don’t see that as a realistic possibility unless I SEA or something

fucking crazy that women think if you're pro eugenics your an evil nazi but will literally view short men as too subhuman to get sperm from. CLOWN WORLD NIGAAAAAAAAA

Not diagnosed
I was diagnosed at age 5 and I hate my mother for it. I've gotten no real benefits / difference from having an official diagnosis of autism. The only thing the diagnosis has done for me is make it easier for the government to discriminate against me with eugenicist policies

it's over for manletcels