Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spergs are getting on my nerves

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
The neuroticism is off the charts on this forum as well as the fucking spergism.
Ntpillers were right all along.
I've seen many users claim to be NT and then fall for shit baits like any other low functioning autist.
Getting real tired of you, gaz da spergs, NT war now

I’m getting tired of you.

The neuroticism is off the charts on this forum as well as the fucking spergism.
Ntpillers were right all along.
I've seen many users claim to be NT and then fall for shit baits like any other low functioning autist.
Getting real tired of you, gaz da spergs, NT war now
Give an example for shit bait.

but this forum is a hangout for autists. good luck winning any war when the strongest NT user on this site is animecel.

Seeking division among your own fellow subhuman is unwise; I would not be too irked or imbued in annoyance at those that seem slow in uptake of social cues and such, considering the population of the forum and the compounding negative effects of those who are cursed with both genetic physical unattractiveness and the other failo of being non-NT, simply allowing for even further negative projection and mistreatment... :feelsclown:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

but this forum is a hangout for autists. good luck winning any war when the strongest NT user on this site is animecel.

I bet most of the "muh autism" users aren't even on the spectrum. It's just when you're ugly, people will treat you bad, interactions will always be weird and if you aren't social for extended periods of time, you lose the ability to act normal.

These people lack normal social interaction and therefore think they're autistic, when in reality, they're not.
NT pill is a giant reddit bluepilled faggot lie. Foids are attracted to looks, they wouldn't have a problem with socially awkward Chad, they would rationalize it by saying "Chad is mysterious". NT pill is a fucking bluepilled lie. It feeds into the bluepilled "personality matters" IT reddit propaganda.

I bet most of the "muh autism" users aren't even on the spectrum. It's just when you're ugly, people will treat you bad, interactions will always be weird and if you aren't social for extended periods of time, you lose the ability to act normal.

These people lack normal social interaction and therefore think they're autistic, when in reality, they're not.
NT pill is a giant reddit bluepilled faggot lie. Foids are attracted to looks, they wouldn't have a problem with socially awkward Chad, they would rationalize it by saying "Chad is mysterious". NT pill is a fucking bluepilled lie. It feeds into the bluepilled "personality matters" IT reddit propaganda.
most people aren't chad

T DDT if so can v in gym bf an in C info of Dhl Nick gay

both are too nt imo to be sperg, ima say @Zer0/∞ would prob fit right in the sperg category, and if sneir or that other dude mentalcel1 were here they’d be the strongest
they are both autists you are just new