Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sperg takes revenge on his genetic enemies -- uses his retarded candor as a front to manipulate normgroids into an ambush

Sound fake chief, but at the same time retarded enough that a sperg would do it

now this is some Lifefuel :p

Sound fake chief, but at the same time retarded enough that a sperg would do it
NTs hate autists but understand them to always speak in a straightforward, honest manner, and to have some degree of prophetic foreknowledge. This usually results in the autist being taken advantage of by the NT (e.g. having their ideas stolen).

But it provides an opportunity for the entrepreneurial autist to bait a normgroid into a trap.

Play up your retardation and give them bread crumbs to follow into their own demise :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
NTs hate autists but understand them to always speak in a straightforward, honest manner. This usually results in the autist being taken advantage of by the NT.

But it provides an opportunity for the entrepreneurial autist to bait a normgroid into a trap.

Play up your retardation and give them bread crumbs to follow into their own demise :feelsLSD:
I'm a sperg but not very bright :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm a sperg but not very bright :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
All autists are mentally retarded when it comes to social tact.

This is a difficult skill that must be learned.

Last edited:
this guy is now like macauley culkin in home alone, and the normies around him are the wet bandits

alone-fire.gif
200.gif

'' I don't know the whole story'' :soy: typical devil's advocate excuse :feelshaha:

remember when the germancuck soycuck faggot that was defending normgroids that were making fun of a mentally ill man said the same thing? https://incels.is/threads/footage-b...longtime-victim-of-abuse.345868/#post-7927199
:feelsthink:

Yes bro. Excellent comparison. These moralfags admit to being ignorant of a situation, even as they give their skewed perspective of it :feelskek:

It's a cop-out, or a way of forcing their assumptions onto the discourse while taking no responsibility for making the assumptions in the first place (when they're inevitably proven wrong).

Last edited:
redditors are so fucking retarded. this shouldnt even be possible. permaban redditors from society and blacklist them all

i’ve found solace in manipulating homeless women who beg for help on reddit on the assistance subs. i pretend to be wealthy and give them great hope before i ghost them.

i’ve found solace in manipulating homeless women who beg for help on reddit on the assistance subs. i pretend to be wealthy and give them great hope before i ghost them.
:bigbrain:

Dangerously based sperg.:bigbrain: Comments are soy, which is to be expected cuz leddit, but as long as the message is out there, im fine:feelscomfy:

Autist rebellion now