Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sperg flashed his cock to a foids

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
In high school there was a sperg with big nose and he was bullied for many years by the normies. One day he went up to a foids who was in a grade above him, he then flashed his cock to that THOT!

The great thing was he never got in trouble, the school did not remove him even. If you are a sperg you could try this tactic and use being a sperg as an excuse.

I remember this incident as a very based act!

some guy pulled down his pants and jerked off at the top of some stairs at my school

In high school there was a sperg with big nose and he was bullied for many years by the normies. One day he went up to a foids who was in a grade above him, he then flashed his cock to that THOT!

The great thing was he never got in trouble, the school did not remove him even. If you are a sperg you could try this tactic and use being a sperg as an excuse.

If you could get away with anything as a sperg couldn’t you just rape

Giga-low inhibition mogs me.

If you could get away with anything as a sperg couldn’t you just rape
That is too far for the normies. Rapes should be legal for spergs to do since they are suffering every minute.

Mogs me because a foid saw his cock in real life. Only ome tv thots have seen my cock.

iu

That is too far for the normies. Rapes should be legal for spergs to do since they are suffering every minute.
Oh yea. Even flashing seems too far. But yea you’re right

Get put on the sex offender registry theory

i wish i would have done this in highschool

I have a dick, maybe I should do this too?

what was his nose like ?

If you have enough consciousness to use this forum in the first place then this strategy will not work, only giga-tards have this privilege

I thought about doing that before (half life 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back