Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spent the entire break alone jerking off, eating and shitting, while my classmates enjoyed their youth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
While my classmates were out partying, getting laid, going to the mall, hanging out with friends, and doing much more fun group things. I got no calls or texts from friends. In fact, I tried to call up my friend but it turnt out he went full schizo and forgot who I was (he got expelled back in middle school for putting blood and shit on the bathroom stall doors). Anyways, back on the subject, my entire break was spent alone. I spent it jerking off, eating, shitting, and gaming. Too demotivated to exercise or read the Bible or do any work or anything. I couldn’t even really sleep because my room is basically musty as fuck or some shit or idk it’s just my sleep schedule is terrible wake up at 6 am or earlier go to sleep at 12 Am. My helicopter parents most definietly wouldn’t allow me outside so I never even asked them if I could go outside, because I already know the answer “what if you get shot by a cop” “what if you get kidnapped” blahblahblah. While my classmates are out enjoying their youth and teenage love Im essentially involuntarily forced to be inside the house.

i also struggle with lack of motivation

But we should shut up and be good little boys on our good goy pills while people our youth live hedonistic lives. Such greed.

Hmmm, were you the only loner in your class? I mean, I was too, until by another friend I approached other boys who were also loners and we became good friends, basically it was a group.

But we should shut up and be good little boys on our good goy pills while people our youth live hedonistic lives. Such greed.
Yep
i also struggle with lack of motivation
bro I’ve never been this demotivated before. Idk if it’s the winter season but like I feel very very lonely and depressed in general. I have like a huge test in 2 months That determines the rest of my life. and have been doin jack shit for it.

I am guessing that you look at peoples ınstagram storys or look at their messages on whatsapp class chatroom.
I recommend you to delete Instagram immedietly and silence/get out of class chat rooms,ıf u are forced to be in a school chat room turns off ''Automatically install shared media'' option.
Trust me ı deleted and re-write this multiple times but all of them ended up being a normie advice.

Hmmm, were you the only loner in your class? I mean, I was too, until by another friend I approached other boys who were also loners and we became good friends, basically it was a group.
I’m 16 bro. I mean yeah I sit with a few guys at lunch but even they don’t associate with me outside of school I try to hit them up it’s always “Nah man not now”, been like that since I met them.

This is why you should never trust in normscum
20200221 162417

I am guessing that you look at peoples ınstagram storys or look at their messages on whatsapp class chatroom.
I recommend you to delete Instagram immedietly and silence/get out of class chat rooms,ıf u are forced to be in a school chat room turns off ''Automatically install shared media'' option.
Trust me ı deleted and re-write this multiple times but all of them ended up being a normie advice.
Instagram makes it more depressing yeah but I don’t rlly even have to check people’s stories anymore, I just know it :feelsbadman:

Instagram makes it more depressing yeah but I don’t rlly even have to check people’s stories anymore, I just know it :feelsbadman:
Social media is just suicidefuel.

Social media is just suicidefuel.
But then if I delete it I’ll feel even more detached and feel like I’m being bullied even more because some people in my school take like pictures of us lonely guys secretly to mock us on private pages online

For 8/10+ young men these breaks are awesome times.. hanging out playing sports or something with their friends during the day. Then getting invited to girls houses either alone or as small parties during the evenings.

For 8/10+ young men these breaks are awesome times.. hanging out playing sports or something with their friends during the day. Then getting invited to girls houses either alone or as small parties during the evenings.
While I sit here and fucking die alone. I just want to be able to die

Smart ıncels need to wake up in 6 am and rush to school without even having a breakfast so Chads can get out of school early and go to parties/socialize.
Entire school system works for chad

Smart ıncels need to wake up in 6 am and rush to school without even having a breakfast so Chads can get out of school early and go to parties/socialize.
Entire school system works for chad

For non-Chads they say to them do your homework, work hard, get to college, spend years learning some bullshit stuff,then start building your career. And at the end maybe they can get a used up hole.

At 16 Chad is skipping literally a decade of studying and hard work..instead he is going out with prime jb girls TONIGHT. Chad is living in the now.

For non-Chads they say to them do your homework, work hard, get to college, spend years learning some bullshit stuff,then start building your career. And at the end maybe they can get a used up hole.

At 16 Chad is skipping literally a decade of studying and hard work..instead he is going out with prime jb girls TONIGHT. Chad is living in the now.
this was a giga-blackpill for me back in the day
all of the studymaxxing and wagecucking and "muh hard work" means nothing when Chad literally puts in 0 effort at anything and reaps all the rewards, while you doing ALL of that bullshit only lands you a CHANCE at getting just a SLIVER of what Chad got decades prior.
honk honk. fuck this clown world.

all of the studymaxxing and wagecucking and "muh hard work" means nothing when Chad literally puts in 0 effort at anything and reaps all the rewards, while you doing ALL of that bullshit only lands you a CHANCE at getting just a SLIVER of what Chad got decades prior.

I saw this when I was reading about ricecels and their parents wanting them to spend evenings during highschool doing homework. I was like what the fuck, this is the prime of the person's life, get out there and enjoy your teen years having fun. Worry about homework like later in life. Or even better don't worry about working hard at all and just do what you naturally are talented at and usually you also like those things.

Its also why NEETs who today just play video games because they like it are more based than people think.

I saw this when I was reading about ricecels and their parents wanting them to spend evenings during highschool doing homework. I was like what the fuck, this is the prime of the person's life, get out there and enjoy your teen years having fun. Worry about homework like later in life. Or even better don't worry about working hard at all and just do what you naturally are talented at and usually you also like those things.

Its also why NEETs who today just play video games because they like it are more based than people think.
Nogs got it made ngl

Fucking brutal.

Your parents won’t let you outside? How old are you?

Yeah seriously I fucking hate how I was raised, my childhood was robbed from me.