Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Spent my birthday at an arcade alone...

Mokocchi

Mokocchi

You get 5 minutes...
★★★★
I hit the big 20 years of loserdom the other day and my mom suggested that I go to le popular beach town to celebrate. I didn't tell her that I wasn’t keen on going because that would make her upset. She wanted to go hang out with her friends and drink for Mother’s Day, whatever. We go to le town and almost immediately I'm left alone as my mom raises her blood alcohol level with her friends at some karaoke bar. Earlier, she told me about an arcade that I could go to and I decided to head there alone.

Here I am, surrounded by normans having the time of their lives with each other as a KHV who's been friendless their entire life, I was crushed, considered going rotmode in le car until she was done. That's when I see it, a Fast and Furious: Super Cars arcade cabinet. For the plebeians, it’s basically an arcade racing game heavily based off of "Cruis’n" with Fast and Furious branding. This one in particular was the last one released, and is basically a mish mash of all their most popular tracks from the original to the F&F Super Bikes spinoff. They have been out of production for years now and are being replaced by the much newer (and lamer) Cruis’n Blast cabinets. I go “what the hell” and drop $20 on an arcade card and begin playing.

Long story short my mom doesn’t call in for 3 hours, and in that time, I managed to amass every record on the machine. The cool thing about (some) old arcade games is while they’re still stingy they’re respectable, with this one giving you a free game on a win. I was able to stretch my 25 game plays to equal 40 games by winning out against rubber banding A.I. And now when anyone tries to spend $1 to play some (in their eyes) shitty old arcade racing game, they’ll know of the legend. MY legend. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh and as soon as I left 2 JB qts replaced me on the machines I think they were waiting for a while…

Pic related (some records didn't save but I ran out of time)

Moko Toretto

I'm sorry you had to experience this, happy birthday though.

Congrats on gamemaxxing, and happy birthday

happy birthday
i hope your next goes better

I hit the big 20 years of loserdom the other day and my mom suggested that I go to le popular beach town to celebrate. I didn't tell her that I wasn’t keen on going because that would make her upset. She wanted to go hang out with her friends and drink for Mother’s Day, whatever. We go to le town and almost immediately I'm left alone as my mom raises her blood alcohol level with her friends at some karaoke bar. Earlier, she told me about an arcade that I could go to and I decided to head there alone.

Here I am, surrounded by normans having the time of their lives with each other as a KHV who's been friendless their entire life, I was crushed, considered going rotmode in le car until she was done. That's when I see it, a Fast and Furious: Super Cars arcade cabinet. For the plebeians, it’s basically an arcade racing game heavily based off of "Cruis’n" with Fast and Furious branding. This one in particular was the last one released, and is basically a mish mash of all their most popular tracks from the original to the F&F Super Bikes spinoff. They have been out of production for years now and are being replaced by the much newer (and lamer) Cruis’n Blast cabinets. I go “what the hell” and drop $20 on an arcade card and begin playing.

Long story short my mom doesn’t call in for 3 hours, and in that time, I managed to amass every record on the machine. The cool thing about (some) old arcade games is while they’re still stingy they’re respectable, with this one giving you a free game on a win. I was able to stretch my 25 game plays to equal 40 games by winning out against rubber banding A.I. And now when anyone tries to spend $1 to play some (in their eyes) shitty old arcade racing game, they’ll know of the legend. MY legend. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh and as soon as I left 2 JB qts replaced me on the machines I think they were waiting for a while…

Pic related (some records didn't save but I ran out of time)

View attachment 445461
dude , megaman x has some good ost , and megaman in general

ah man wish i had these nerds around me , just fucking people that dont judge and you can have some fun with

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NHS9v98hJY&list=PLTsYlqVy0U-Q9i0tuRwYzmIjuMqEutSk0&index=2&ab_channel=MegaMan

Brutal I go everywhere alone as well. I never have friends to go with anywhere.

Tomoko used to a hold a record at an arcade machine too , i think

I used to spend lots of time alone at the arcade when I was a teen
I used to spend lots of time alone at the arcade when I was a teen
that was actually pretty fun

i had mine the other day, spent in rotting in my room just like any other day as i have for the past 8-9 birthdays

After a while you just stop caring about your birthday.
If I’m home my parents usually take me out or something, if on the road just another day.

@Mokocchi arcades are giga good copes

Happy birthday that was. I’ll turn 20 soon as well, ngl I probably won’t celebrate this one. My family would want to, but there is nothing to celebrate about a failed loser hitting 20 years of being a pathetic failure of a human being. Last time I had fun on my birthday was 2015. This year I’m just gonna tell my family to fuck off if they want to celebrate

I usually celebrate birthday with family. If at all. Haven't had a birthday "party" inviting friends or neighbour ever since I was a toddler. Infact I make sure my friends don't know when my birthday is.

I will be a 29yo KHV in 2 months.

I did that for a couple of bdays in my 20s. I would be alone for the night while young teen couples are walking around the place living life on a hormone fulfilled high. Now I just wageslave thru bdays and holidays sometimes I even forget my age its not relevant tbh

Happy birthday.

I spent my birthday in February like I do every year. At home with my mom

happy birthday

Brootal. Did nothing but stay inside for mine last year.

Arcade...wow...I remember going to one of those before consoles and PC gaming killed those off around me entirely.

Arcades are better than rotting alone at home, at least. Happy belated birthday, bro.

Happy Late Birthday Brocel! Sorry for the lonely day...:feelsautistic:

I remember I spent my birthday lifting weights, watching Simpsons and reading Baki Manga. Brutal tbh but those were the good times also ate lots of good food and slept all day :feelsohh:
Fuck normaltrash and their muh partying shit. Too retarded for me anyways.

When ever i used to go to arcades it was always packed

I'm always alone for the most part. Only sometimes do I get super depressed. Just happens at random usually on the weekends.

Sometimes I just go to sleep to forget about it all and sometimes, I start drinking and regret it the next morning when my heart is racing and feels like its about to explode.