Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story harassed by a thug chad in my small autistic hobby space IRL

• Thread starter braindmgedsleepycel
  • Start date
braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

Recruit
★★
I'm autistic so I play warhammer. The store is on the main street of my city and dozens of normies come walking in to stare and gawk at the fat autistic men playing with toy soldiers.
I was in the middle of my game, when a thugmaxxed latinx came strolling in with his tiny cute latinx GF. He went around looking at some of the models, touching some of the displays, before coming up to me and my opponent and saying something in a condescending tone like "the fuck is you guys doing bro" and "yall for real just be doing this?" before saying "so do yall think you could take me outside or what"
I've literally never been confronted by anyone like this in my entire life (friend/lonercel/covid shut down schoolcel) so I kind of froze like a deer in headlights and didnt respond
He got bored, flicked one of my opponents models, then walked out of the store and said "FUCK THIS LAME ASS STORE BRUH"

Average normie chad interaction
Cant even be left alone in my ONE place to be autistic and myself

What this retarded thug scum does not realize is that people are forced to live like this as a cope mechanism because they were bullied their entire life which pushed them away from society.

"Its all in your head bro :soy: :bluepill:"

What a fucking stupid nigger hope he gets beheaded and shot by his own ape kind

He gets a GF but not us, must be his good pERsonality!

See my signature

Looks like a soft harassment. I don't want to downplay your experience but I witnessed much more brutal harassment and humiliations many times in my life.
Maybe because I live in EE.

I'm autistic so I play warhammer. The store is on the main street of my city and dozens of normies come walking in to stare and gawk at the fat autistic men playing with toy soldiers.
I was in the middle of my game, when a thugmaxxed latinx came strolling in with his tiny cute latinx GF. He went around looking at some of the models, touching some of the displays, before coming up to me and my opponent and saying something in a condescending tone like "the fuck is you guys doing bro" and "yall for real just be doing this?" before saying "so do yall think you could take me outside or what"
I've literally never been confronted by anyone like this in my entire life (friend/lonercel/covid shut down schoolcel) so I kind of froze like a deer in headlights and didnt respond
He got bored, flicked one of my opponents models, then walked out of the store and said "FUCK THIS LAME ASS STORE BRUH"

Average normie chad interaction
Cant even be left alone in my ONE place to be autistic and myself
He’s a cunt dude not your issue

Looks like a soft harassment. I don't want to downplay your experience but I witnessed much more brutal harassment and humiliations many times in my life.
Maybe because I live in EE.
It was pretty big for me in my supposed safe space in a nice area with low crime. I've been visiting this place for a decade now and nothing has ever been like this.
A brown nigger randomly came up to me and tried provoking me into a fight.
Maybe it's because I never had real locker room talk with the other guys at school but it hurt