Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Spending too much time inside during your childhood causes myopia

maybe
if you're a kid that spent most of his time inside then it's more likely that you will be playing video games all day and watching TV, that can be bad for your vision. it happened to me before but not anymore

This is cope, like thinking masturbation causes baldness. Short-sightedness is genetic.

This is cope, like thinking masturbation causes baldness. Short-sightedness is genetic.
@ADHD_cel

Check the link I posted.

Do you really think 80percent of koreans had near sightedness 100 years ago? It is either caused by selective breeding (which seems ridiculous, why would humans specifically choose those with bad eyes) or the cause was environmental.

Genetics does not explain the sudden rise in near sightedness.

Last edited:
@ADHD_cel

Check the link I posted.

Do you really think 80percent of koreans had near sightedness 100 years ago? It is either caused by selective breeding (which seems ridiculous, why would humans specifically choose those with bad eyes) or the cause was environmental.

Genetics does not explain the sudden rise in near sightedness.
how about like 90% of koreans getting fucking eye surgery to look like cumskins which could have drastic impact on environmental impact on their eyes, like level of light exposure being too high and so on

also reading wiht low light doesnt fuck up your eyes either
its a meme

People can tell we are incel shy faggits by our eyeglasses :feelsrope:

To all the myopia copers do your research. Myopia is caused by lack of bright light which is needed to trigger growth hormones which keep the retina tall and flat instead of shriveling into an elongated shape.

Sunglasses are a eye doctors meme to make myopia even more prevalent

how about like 90% of koreans getting fucking eye surgery to look like cumskins which could have drastic impact on environmental impact on their eyes, like level of light exposure being too high and so on
I think it's a much smaller number of people who get eye surgery

I grew up in village and was outside every day playing in the woods. I have 0 vision problems. So i belive it is enviromental. Now i spend lot of time infront of screens, but vision is still great.

I can significantly improve my vision while drawling the skin from the left near left eye or from the right near right eye.
I never read or heard someone mentioning it.
If reading caused myopia, then this wouldn't be possible ( to significantly see better when pushing the skin near eyes ).
Myopia is genetic.

I can significantly improve my vision while drawling the skin from the left near left eye or from the right near right eye.
I never read or heard someone mentioning it.
If reading caused myopia, then this wouldn't be possible ( to significantly see better when pushing the skin near eyes ).
Myopia is genetic.
it's not reading it's spending time indoors in low light

maybe
if you're a kid that spent most of his time inside then it's more likely that you will be playing video games all day and watching TV, that can be bad for your vision. it happened to me before but not anymore
Tbh its all genetics