Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spending only €100 on food

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This month my goal is to spend only €100.

Ironically spending that amount on food forces me to eat healthy. The processed stuff is expensive, ice cream expensive, crisps expensive, alcohol expensive, flavoured cornflakes expensive, processed joghurts expensive, frozen pizza expensive, frozen burgers and french fries expensive, frozen meals expensive. Everything fucking expensive

Organic eggs 2 a day at €3,49 for 10 eggs. Organic whole wehat pasta €0,89 for 500gramms. Chickens wings €3,49 for 750gramms

4 small avocados €2. Organic olive oil €10 for 500ml . Organic green salads of different kinds €1,89 for 500g. Green onions under €1. Natural Joghurt like about €1,89 for 500ml which I like with organic honey which €4 something. Garlic, onions, ginger all a few cents. Cheese €2

natural whole shredded whaet €0,79

Then what ever is on special and yummy like maybe bananas or mango or potatoes or whatever