Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Spending christmas with your parents so u don't rope

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I don't celebrate christmas anymore. I usually spend it in my shed on my property - sleeping, watching movies, fucking around with autistic radio shit, or eating cold goyslop as nothing in town is open during the christmas season. I usually swap a few presents with my parents and some boomer farmers in the district, but that's about it. In fact, last year I went 2 weeks alone at my shed without checking my phone, and my father rang the police to arrange a welfare check but nobody was available until the new year, so he drove nearly 400km himself to check I was alive :feelsrope:
To prevent a repeat of last year, my parents have invited me to spend christmas with them. I'm staying in their spare granny flat. My father has given me use of his landcruiser and his fuel card so I can do what I want in the fucking shithole city. I'm planning to visit the beach to perv on the infidel sluts in their bikinis :feelswhere: and listen to some nasheeds :feelsmusic:
Christmas is actually the biggest indicator that you're a truecel - you'll either spend it alone, or be invited to go somewhere out of sympathy :cryfeels:
What are your christmas plans?

Happy to hear you have good parents at least...
What are your christmas plans?
Family Dinner... Will get to see my hot cousins that life and appearance mog the fuck out of me, and my whole family who again, all mog me...

Not gonna be a happy day. But I will take my phone and play some DS game.

I want to celebrate Jesus's birthday by doing something good.
That either means rotting alone, for the better of society that I will never be a part of, or going to Church which I have not done for all I've known since I was a child. Nothing's gonna change either way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcW9X7D3u8

I want to celebrate Jesus's birthday
Georg von Rosen   Oden som vandringsman 1886 Odin the Wanderer

I spend every Christmas with my parents.

I am lucky to have a good family.
We don’t give gifts anymore now that we are all old.
But we do have a nice dinner and watch a movie.