Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spending Christmas alone

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
There's nothing that crushes your soul like spending Christmas completely alone in your room. While knowing that almost everyone around you is celebrating and rejoicing with family and all. Forget foid and sex, that's a whole other subject, but yes, Chads get to impregnate their gfs tonight on a warm bed.

Imagine being truly alone like me. No family or former friends hit me up today. Truly alone. All I can do is cope because im too much of a coward to take my own life. Maybe one day I'll muster up the courage to go through with it.

Lol. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count my lonely xmasses!

also spending christmas alone
feel less sad than on thanksgiving ngl
mostly just raging because no stores are open

Just another day

Just another day

That's usually my yearly approach. But it cuts deep when you realize you're truly alone
also spending christmas alone
feel less sad than on thanksgiving ngl
mostly just raging because no stores are open

Yeah IT WAS a little less painful on thanksgiving for me too. Christmas just hits different I guess

That's usually my yearly approach. But it cuts deep when you realize you're truly alone

Yeah IT WAS a little less painful on thanksgiving for me too. Christmas just hits different I guess
For me Thanksgiving is worse.

For me Thanksgiving is worse.

What do u do to cope during the holidays? I just drink and play video games. And watch dark documentaries.

What do u do to cope during the holidays? I just drink and play video games. And watch dark documentaries.
Read the internet or listening to podcasts.
Same as every other day.

I feel lucky to have family and friends, but I'm mid-30s and I can see my circle becoming a lot smaller as they begin to have children, get married and spend more time with their significant others (and rightly so) than their friends.

I can see a future similar to your own ngl. It's terrifying.

Read the internet or listening to podcasts.
Same as every other day.

Brutal. Obviously you aren't alone my friend.
I feel lucky to have family and friends, but I'm mid-30s and I can see my circle becoming a lot smaller as they begin to have children, get married and spend more time with their significant others (and rightly so) than their friends.

I can see a future similar to your own ngl. It's terrifying.

Terrifying indeed. Try not to get to this hopeless point

What sort of dark documentaries are you gonna watch? Got any recommendations?

Just recently discovered some gruesome unresolved mystery case on the disappearance of Susan Powell. Her husband killed her and authorities never convicted him. He ended up killing himself and his 2 toddlers in 2012. Pretty mysterious and disturbing case.
That's what the doc was about. If you're interested check out "Cold Podcast" on YouTube

What sort of dark documentaries are you gonna watch? Got any recommendations?

Fuck, forgot to quote you. Just read what I wrote a few minutes ago.

Great, thanks! I'll do that.

I recommend it. If you're into twisted dark mysteries at the hands of your fellow human.
I hope the chick gets found btw. By all accounts she was a great woman. And her family is hurting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back