Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion spells from GURPS Magic incels could use to make life fun

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Servant

This from M98 would be a great alternative to a sex doll because I wouldn't have to clean it I'd just have to recreate it next time I want to fuck.

Unfortunately you need to have IQ12 to get it so that excludes many on this forum. Magery 3 is also pretty expensive.

I think once the spell expires (stop paying FP to maintain) and the creation vanishes, all your coom inside her pussy would suddenly fall onto the floor though, so you'll probably want a towel under it.

Unfortunately they would only have default skill for Erotic Art (DX9-5=4) but that's okay, I don't need "advanced sexual technique".

You could get Erotic Art 16 for the 4/2 cost but that means you won't be able to maintain them very long.

Most of us probably only have HT 8 / FP 8 at best (you cardio bunny incels are the exception) meaning you're either looking at 6 minutes of a normal servant or 3 minutes of a skilled servitor. The latter might be fine though if they're skilled enough to make you coom fast.

IMO the ideal thing would be to have this at skill 15 (-1 to energy cost) because then you could maintain a servant indefinitely and fuck them as long as you like, plus they could do other stuff for you.

They're probably low-skill at washing themselves though, so you would need to masturbate your Servant-Foid in the tub to clean your coom out of her created-pussy. If you're too lazy for this then you could just cancel it and recreate it for 2 FP.

I dislike the idea that IQ 9 is "stupid" though. That's only slightly below the average of 10.

If you wanted a smart conversation partner (moods vary) then you can boost the IQ of your servant using the M97 spell "Initiative". It only costs 1 energy to give them +3 to IQ. This would bring them up to 12, which is fine (keep in mind you can't make the foid smarter than you) This is also a one-time cost, it doesn't make her cost more to maintain.

Imagine hugging a woman. This will never happen because I'm ugly

You wanna start an RP campaign? I've been known to ply my hand at them.

If hugging a Servant mimicing a real woman won't do it, you could always try M101's "Far-Feeling" which has the same energy costs but is much easier to learn (only needs Magery 1, no prereqs)

The sensation is one way so you could feel her boobies but she won't know you're feeling them.

If hugging a Servant mimicing a real woman won't do it, you could always try M101's "Far-Feeling" which has the same energy costs but is much easier to learn (only needs Magery 1, no prereqs)

The sensation is one way so you could feel her boobies but she won't know you're feeling them.
Never felt boobs and never will.

it sounds interesting but where would we run it? play-by-post? chatroom?

btw what would you use this for?
Daze

I think it would be interesting so you could do stuff and women wouldn't object to it during/after, so long as you didn't hurt them (damage ends the trance)

other people would see though so you could only do it when they're alone

This is the prereq for "Sleep" which is a lot more cost-efficient since for 4 energy you get 8 hours long as you don't make any loud noises or hit them.

"Loyalty" is more superior though since you get cooperation if they lose the resistance contest.

I'm sure IT will think this is all pretty rapey though.

Mechanically speaking though, the "Loyalty" spell is just winning a Quick Contest of an IQ-based skill vs their Will.

This is no different than using Social Skills like Sex Appeal to win a contest of your HT vs their Will, getting bonuses for a good appearance.

All the spell really does is shift your HT-based skill to an IQ-based one.

How exactly is that unethical? It's wrong to succeed in getting others' cooperation based on the merits of your mind instead of your DNA?

What the fuck am I reading?

What the fuck am I reading?
SA

This is WAY better than sleep, no 8 hour time limit.

Just find some jailbait with some incurably disease and you keep them alive until they develope a cure in exchange for being your sex doll. This is the moral thing to do.

View attachment 331950

I think it would be interesting so you could do stuff and women wouldn't object to it during/after, so long as you didn't hurt them (damage ends the trance)

This is the prereq for "Sleep" which is a lot more cost-efficient since for 4 energy you get 8 hours long as you don't make any loud noises or hit them.

"Loyalty" is more superior though since you get cooperation if they lose the resistance contest.

Mechanically speaking though, the "Loyalty" spell is just winning a Quick Contest of an IQ-based skill vs their Will.

This is no different than using Social Skills like Sex Appeal to win a contest of your HT vs their Will, getting bonuses for a good appearance.

How exactly is that unethical? It's wrong to succeed in getting others' cooperation based on the merits of your mind instead of your DNA?

Roll20?

I'd even game with an IT killer GM tbh

View attachment 331942
This from M98 would be a great alternative to a sex doll because I wouldn't have to clean it I'd just have to recreate it next time I want to fuck.

Unfortunately you need to have IQ12 to get it so that excludes many on this forum. Magery 3 is also pretty expensive.

I think once the spell expires (stop paying FP to maintain) and the creation vanishes, all your coom inside her pussy would suddenly fall onto the floor though, so you'll probably want a towel under it.

Unfortunately they would only have default skill for Erotic Art (DX9-5=4) but that's okay, I don't need "advanced sexual technique".

You could get Erotic Art 16 for the 4/2 cost but that means you won't be able to maintain them very long.

Most of us probably only have HT 8 / FP 8 at best (you cardio bunny incels are the exception) meaning you're either looking at 6 minutes of a normal servant or 3 minutes of a skilled servitor. The latter might be fine though if they're skilled enough to make you coom fast.

IMO the ideal thing would be to have this at skill 15 (-1 to energy cost) because then you could maintain a servant indefinitely and fuck them as long as you like, plus they could do other stuff for you.

They're probably low-skill at washing themselves though, so you would need to masturbate your Servant-Foid in the tub to clean your coom out of her created-pussy. If you're too lazy for this then you could just cancel it and recreate it for 2 FP.

I dislike the idea that IQ 9 is "stupid" though. That's only slightly below the average of 10.

If you wanted a smart conversation partner (moods vary) then you can boost the IQ of your servant using the M97 spell "Initiative". It only costs 1 energy to give them +3 to IQ. This would bring them up to 12, which is fine (keep in mind you can't make the foid smarter than you) This is also a one-time cost, it doesn't make her cost more to maintain.
What is GURPS?
I want to know more.
I did not understand any of this.

View attachment 331950

Am I a brainlet? I dont get it either.Hypno-magicks to use on foids? :lul: :lul:
Teach me how to play and get involved in GURP.

Teach me how to play and get involved in GURP.

You just need a gameplay system to establish the rules for how things like combat work, and you're ready to roll.

How do you play?

You build a character with stats and stuff, and then the Game Master is all like "Okay, so here's the scenario..." and you move your character around interacting with the world, typically trying to progress through the story. But you can really just do whatever you want. And the success of whether or not you can do what you want is based on your stats. Like in any RPG. For instance, if you say "I wanna go hit that skeleton," that's based on your Skill with whatever you're hitting the skeleton with, and your Strength (ST).

GURPS has hex combat rules, we would need to use a hex map acquired by roll 20

I would also want to fully RP rape-as-combat which means we need rules on how to attempt sexual assault.

You build a character with stats and stuff, and then the Game Master is all like "Okay, so here's the scenario..." and you move your character around interacting with the world, typically trying to progress through the story. But you can really just do whatever you want. And the success of whether or not you can do what you want is based on your stats. Like in any RPG. For instance, if you say "I wanna go hit that skeleton," that's based on your Skill with whatever you're hitting the skeleton with, and your Strength (ST).
Where Do I build the character?

Where Do I build the character?

It's not an online game, it's a regular ol' Dungeons & Dragons style game played with people in person. But if you use a virtual tabletop, you can play your own Dungeons & Dragons style games with friends.

Guys I was just looking through a copy of a 33 year old RPG from 1987.
It was written by Erick Wujcik who is dead now. He also wrote an RPG about playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I never noticed this adventure in the back until today.
Thirteen

I kind of want to play this now.