Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Spelling bee, the most incel competition out there. It’s legit full of currycels who are guaranteed to be permavirgins for life.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at mini currycels thinking they have achieved something by spelling useless words that nobody gives a fuck about.
When they hit their teenage years they will realize they have wasted all their time rather then looksmaxing/sportsmaxing. All the girls will be repulsed by these goblin boys, and they won’t have a clue why.

They will get bullied too for looking like freaks!
Their parents are using them as drones to win money for them.

Take a look at the 2019 spelling bee. 9/10 ppl are currycels and jfl at 1 white girl looooool.
That ratio is worst then tinder.

How do you whitecels feel about currycels representing your state and winning the gold? Would you prefer them to be white?

Fucking currycels lol, that money needs to directly go in their plastic surgery funds cuz they definitely need it.

I really do feel for these currycels, they have been duped by the society into thinking they have to be smart/nerdy/act a sexual around girls. Meanwhile white guys have to be handsome, jockey, confident. Society really moulds you to be in a person they want you to be.

These currycels will soon feel suicidal in their teenage years when girls ignore them and act like they don’t exist. Brutal

Last edited:
How do you whitecels feel about currycels representing your state and winning the gold? Would you prefer them to be white?
I love my currycel bretheren and my sympathies to these future incels.co members. The blackpill is real, boyos, welcome to the club. B-L-A-C-K-P-I-L-L.

And even then sometimes foids win and ruin it.

JFL, this whole thing seems so absurd to me, I can't wrap my head around it. What's the point of a contest like this? It's not like being able to spell well is that noteworthy of a skill like being able to perform a martial art well. I don't think this exists outside of the US either.
Rishik and Abhijay are fucked for life. I have an uncle who kind of looks like Abhijay but with much lighter skin and a bigger nose, he will probably die alone. I feel so bad for currycels, this video actually made me feel a bit better about myself.

This guy's face says it all.

That's why society sucks. Athletic men are praised and high IQ men get despise. We live surrounded by primal low IQ monkeys tbh.

I wish they would stop winning and taking this shit so seriously. It’s completely meaningless. I would like to be known for other things. Like cooler things

Future users on here ngl. Maybe they will surpass my post count even.

I unironically enjoy spelling bees and would like to join them

feel sorry for these deformed curries.. wasting time for something so pointless.
just look at the stupid curry kid on the left , he thinks he is set for life :feelskek: