Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Speechcel suffers and gets no job despite 30 Interviews! bad speech = no foids if sub Chad

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Jobs have been soymaxxed and femalemaxxed. Nowadays they ask you for "soft skills". Soft skills that are an impediment for incels since it has been proven that confidence is seen as arrogance in ugly males.

The problems that come with having a speech impediment goes a lot further than not getting pussy. Other men will not respect you either

"Just be confident bro. People don't care about your speed impediment bro, and if people judge you then that's their loss." Yeah, its their loss that they don't hire you and they just hire someone who doesn't have speech impediment. World is so unfair and cruel. Suicide is the best option for us, society hates us

same I never even bothered with the job stuff :feelscomfy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/jobs/comments/w4e1y8/my_speech_impediment_is_butchering_every/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

having speech problem is giga trucel trait. I have shitty spic voice and so have similar issue. It is another brutal trucel trait.

No foid likes:
  • stumbling
  • indecisiveness during wording
  • uh, duh, oh, like, yeah
  • hurr durr
  • umm
  • nervoisness
  • hands jittery

My "friends" in school always tell me to repeat what I said despite me speaking in their ear due to my rough crackly voice which I stutter a lot with :feelsrope:

being short and high inhib has made it hard to moneymaxx

I have a bad stutter, but I regularly forget about it since I have so many other subhuman traits: short, ugly, mentally ill, deathnic, small dick, etc. If you have only one bad trait you can probably ascend but if you have many like me it's absolutely over :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back