Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Specially segregated space in the lunch hall for incels in my university

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
In my university there is a big lunch hall with lots of round tables everywhere that have 4 chairs around them where normies usually sit together to have fun and talk about sex even while eating

Then further in the back there is a really long counter next to the wall with bar like stools where all the incels sit alone and eat in silence. That's where I sat today while eating. Everyone there had recessed faces and glasses

Outcasts club, fuck humans mannnnn.

My university is somewhat similar, we have a bunch of long rectangular tables in addition to the round tables. I always sit at the far end. A bunch of people eat alone all the time.

In my high school us rejects had a name (not translatable but basically meaning rejects) given to us by the popular kids. Funny thing is they were overall nice toward us but still never invited any of us to parties or wherever. One of the most popular kids in class was my best friend, he'd invite me to his house, we'd play vidya and build stuff but on weekend nights he was out partying with other popular kids from school and he never invited me once in 4 years.

Communal tables are suicidefuel for incels

In my university there is something very similar, in the center of the university there is an area with plenty of vegetation and several yellow round tables that people stupidly call cheese tables, this is the place where normies, chads and stacys are, around that area there are more benches, every time that I sat in one of those benches I saw people looking at me and laughing at me, sometimes they would pass by me and insult me saying something like "what a creep", other comments like "Teehee look at his face Teehee" I dont go there anymore, I look for places away from everyone but somehow they still find me to practice their psychopathic side on me

Last edited:
Why bro? Should we not have each other's backs?
Its over, why even bother chatting to another incel in person when we can't even get laid, there's no point to having friends if you are an incel

Its over, why even bother chatting to another incel in person when we can't even get laid, there's no point to having friends if you are an incel

Only reason to leave the house is to survive or reproduce
While we're outside the house associating with another incel helps neither of those - it actually brings our already low value even further down to be seen in public with another ugly person. This is also the reason why inceltears exist. They are low status ugly males who want to avoid being associated with incels at all costs because they know it will bring their non existent value down to negative

Only reason to leave the house is to survive or reproduce
While we're outside the house associating with another incel helps neither of those - it actually brings our already low value even further down to be seen in public with another ugly person. This is also the reason why inceltears exist. They are low status ugly males who want to avoid being associated with incels at all costs because they know it will bring their non existent value down to negative
Fair points. The old best looking out of a group of uglies creating the illusion of higher status scenario came to my mind as an advantageous strategy just now. Not exactly on topic but food for thought.

Fair points. The old best looking out of a group of uglies creating the illusion of higher status scenario came to my mind as an advantageous strategy just now. Not exactly on topic but food for thought.

Its not going to work if your group is the lowest of the low though