Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Special Announcement: Redditors in Ukraine

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Attention, attention, I have an announcement to make, can I get everyone's attention here, please? :feelsaww:

E54

It has come to my attention that a bunch of faggots, troons, lesbians, and ANTIFA punk ass bitches have volunteered themselves for the war front in Ukraine. For the BestGore fans out there let's make this thread popular by finding videos of these dumb little shits getting killed, captured, or brutalized inside Ukraine. I want to make this thread popular for our own entertaining enjoyment of course. :feelsaww::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsjuice::yes::yes::yes::yes::feelsPop:

Last edited:
no they didn't, they're all larping. check this out:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t6qubs/ways_to_get_out_of_kyiv_as_a_foreigner/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

these austrian fuckers went to cuckraine to fight and then got scared :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is probably a bunch of them larping no doubt like your example there, but on the rare chance, a few retards went over there and got killed or captured, those videos circulating will be very magical for our own enjoyment here. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes::hax:

Last edited:
There is probably a bunch of them larping no doubt like your example there, but on the rare chance a few retards went over there and killed or captured, those videos will be magical for our enjoyment here. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:
:feelskek::feelskek: I hope seeing some videos soon :feelsdevil::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek: I hope seeing some videos soon :feelsdevil::feelshaha:
So do I, going to need some real popcorn and a glass of wine to drink as I try not to choke myself to death giggling. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsaww::yes:

Called this shit days ago.

JFL @ these fucking soy-chugging idiots. I'll bet my dominant testicle that none of them have combat training and have collectively fired less than 100 rounds down range.

They'll spend less than one day there, piss and shit their pants when they're facing death and realize that real war isn't a Hollywood movie, then they'll catch the first taxi to their embassies and consulates to come back home.
Too predictable.

Called this shit days ago.

Too predictable.
Let's not spoil it lads, perhaps we will have a few volunteer idiots that get themselves killed for our visual stimulating entertainment, I still have hope, you guys. :feelsEhh::yes:

I really doubt many of those pussies would actually go out and fight. They’d run away away once they hear their first gunshot.

A gore thread :feelsLightsaber:

I really doubt many of those pussies would actually go out and fight. They’d run away away once they hear their first gunshot.
They won't run or get very far away from Russian snipers. :feelsthink:

Wish that russian tanks flatten them up jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

hope some based cunt snipes a redditor and makes his head pop like a pimple. it should be policy for russians to T-pose on the fly-blown carcass of every dead redditor they find