Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spanx shorts have replaced yoga toes....on my local college campus

• Thread starter Kia Loser Cruiser
  • Start date
K

Kia Loser Cruiser

Banned
-
Last year it was skin tight black yoga pants WITh A Tshirt.

Now it's gray or white tiny Spanx underwear and a bikini top.

Yes.....foids are wearing bikini tops to class.

Apparently, large university's couldnt enforce even a minimal dress code without a femme uproar MUH BODY MUH CHOICES.....

it doesn't even feel attractive anymore, because they wear their literal underwear with airforces outside for everyone to see...
D546B602 7020 4DFF A68A 40AE43619124

giving women the right to vote was the biggest mistake ever.

Soon they will go nude to class, foids are regressiveevolutionmaxxing, it's just a matter of time until men do too and mass rapes a la paleolithic style ensue.

Last edited:
You go to one of those party universities?

Stop opressing women! Their body their choice! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Just kidding, next time you to go to class in underwear shirtless.

All women are utter whores

public masturbation should be legal

Lol I start college soon. The boner fuel will be intense. For me personally what kills me is when foids wear brightly colored (pink, orange, neon) Gymshark leggings. Fack I can basically coom without touching myself when I see that.

Young women love to exhibitionistmaxx. They know that the average man is as helpless to the female sexuality as the average woman is to male strength. Foids seek to exploit their sexual power to maximum effect- when foids walk around in spanks and a bikini top, they are lording their sexual power over men, in much the same way as men walking around groping and fondling every woman, are lording their physical power over women.
it doesn't even feel attractive anymore, because they wear their literal underwear with airforces outside for everyone to see...
View attachment 488896
giving women the right to vote was the biggest mistake ever.
When you compare the way women dressed 100+ years ago, to the way they dress now, you realize that we are de-evolving and de-civilizing, at a rapid rate.

Last edited:
Last year it was skin tight black yoga pants WITh A Tshirt.

Now it's gray or white tiny Spanx underwear and a bikini top.

Yes.....foids are wearing bikini tops to class.

Apparently, large university's couldnt enforce even a minimal dress code without a femme uproar MUH BODY MUH CHOICES.....
they get more attention from simps this way

Young women love to exhibitionistmaxx. They know that the average man is as helpless to the female sexuality as the average woman is to male strength. Foids seek to exploit their sexual power to maximum effect- when foids walk around in spanks and a bikini top, they are lording their sexual power over men, in much the same way as men walking around groping and fondling every woman, are lording their physical power over women.

There MUST be a way to overcome this, meditation, castration, walking around blindfolded surely there is some way

Soon they will go nude to class, foids are regressiveevolutionmaxxing, it's just a matter of time until men do too and mass rapes a la paleolithic style ensue.
The only public exhibitionism i observe in frat boys, is jogging around Campus with shirt off, showing muscles or tats.

That's it.

Most men here wear baggy shorts and t shirt.

In terms of raw exhibitionism, women are a 9, and men a 2.

When they jump to ten, I guess, foids will be dressed only in body tats
You go to one of those party universities?
No. I'm a senior in high school. But live one mile from major school.

No fucking way I'm gonna pay money to go into debt in college

My plan is to buy modest tracts of land, and rot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back