Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Spanking is fun

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I wanna spank the shit outta roasties who have naughty behavior ofc with her permission and consent :feelsokman::feelsLSD::feelsthink::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Spanking is quite a fun sex act.

Roasties need hard disciplining with spanks at Least once a week to keep them sane :feelshehe:
It would be fun to spank a woman's ass. Their ass is fat and soft and it asserts dominance. Roasties like being spanked.

In min efatgg

It would be fun to spank a woman's ass. Their ass is fat and soft and it asserts dominance. Roasties like being spanked.
Yes wanna squeeze and spank a roasties soft bubbly big butt and assert dominance...watchu gonna do about it bitch:feelshehe::feelshehe: bet she would get her revenge by fckin the brains ouuta me

Yes wanna squeeze and spank a roasties soft bubbly big butt and assert dominance...watchu gonna do about it bitch:feelshehe::feelshehe: bet she would get her revenge by fckin the brains ouuta me
If I had a girlfriend I would love to spank Her fat ass until it was red. She would get Her revenge by riding my cock like crazy.

If I had a girlfriend I would love to spank Her fat ass until it was red. She would get Her revenge by riding my cock like crazy.
Man if you could make a foids fat ass red from spanking...she will be riding you like crazy:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Man if you could make a foids fat ass red from spanking...she will be riding you like crazy:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'd last at the most two minutes if She was riding me like crazy. I would go absolutely crazy. The cowgirl position is honestly very hot.

I'd last at the most two minutes if She was riding me like crazy. I would go absolutely crazy. The cowgirl position is honestly very hot.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsYall::feelsYall: she will be riding the bull hard until she gets the " milk ".....how i wish i was someone's bull :feelsgah::feelsgah:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsYall::feelsYall: she will be riding the bull hard until she gets the " milk ".....how i wish i was someone's bull :feelsgah::feelsgah:
It's very intimate. You can look up at Her face and make eye contact. Her tits also jiggle when She rides your cock. That is the hottest thing amount it.

It's very intimate. You can look up at Her face and make eye contact. Her tits also jiggle when She rides your cock. That is the hottest thing amount it.
Its like telling about tasty food to a hungry child:cryfeels:

If I got a gf I would spank her heavily

I love to see when foids butts turn red after spanking:lul:.
It brutally turns me on to fuck em and beat the shit out of them:lasereyes:

I love to see when foids butts turn red after spanking:lul:.
It brutally turns me on to fuck em and beat the shit out of them:lasereyes:
Foids butts should be tapped ...its a necessity, otherwise they get mad and get hyteria attacks :feelsUgh: