Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Spank that ass

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Today i saw a middle aged ( maybe 30ish) currywhore who had such a juicy and thicc ass and she was wearing a tight leggings. I stopped myself with great difficulty of my desire to spank her , I just wanted to feel that bust so bad. Is it a crime to spank random woman ? Or foids don't mind ? I never understood this thing about spanking, its not a sexual assault in my opinion

So many of them in tight jeans here in curryland.
I just wanted to feel that bust so bad. Is it a crime to spank random woman ? Or foids don't mind ?
Foids don't mind if you're Chad.

if in india i dont think it matters, go slap dat ass !!!

Its a heavenly boon to be a Chad.. you can spank random woman and they smile at ya

It’s very hard to resist the urge to grab thicc foids ass

what/?? I thought most indian men are horny asf wouldnt they help

View: https://youtu.be/MaZ4o-c4czM

Wow... Indians are beyond pathetic. They genuinely praise white people like Gods.

Like I'd already seen other videos where there's like 30 curries following a white girl to take selfies with (it's on Tails' channel actually) but this one is literally just sitting at the beach looking at her phone and they're all standing there looking at her like it's the first time they see a female (or a white person in the dude's case) JFL :feelskek:

Yeah, bro it's so hard to resist that urge. Whenever I see a foid with big juicy beautiful ass, I want to eat her out on spot. Foids shouldn't be allowed to wear tight clothes.

Yeah, bro it's so hard to resist that urge. Whenever I see a foid with big juicy beautiful ass, I want to eat her out on spot. Foids shouldn't be allowed to wear tight clothes.
Better if foids welcomes a spanking from her admirers...If foids didn't felt self imposed violated then everyone would be happy...Foid is happy cause she receives appreciation and we are happy because we can touch a foids juicy butt.. Morality is what killing this society