Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Spain was the last best place for Incels

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
I don't know why most incels do not recognize Francisco Franco laborship that kept social order that let incels get married and have a happy life intil 70s(decade of his dead).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHJ9QeVydI&list=PLXUXqAIy6K4_87mBXpqhcnBBQyOgbVZgm&index=2&ab_channel=DMAXEspa%C3%B1a

Some trivias of Franco's dictadorship:

Foid ADULTERY WAS ILLEGAL :

And punishment for it wasn't.

Franco used to give prizes to the highest amount of children(check minute 3:10)

Single and widow foid's daily labors:

Education was on hands of men

Based :feelsLSD:

I know too many stories about incels commiting suicide during Franco´s regime to really think that everything was perfect but... it was definetly better.

Spain has been cucked for a long time now sadly, along with all Western Europe.

Yeah, Franco was based, if you killed your cheating wife, your punishment was only to move to another city. Wifebeating wasnt even on the books.

fascism is salvation

I know too many stories about incels commiting suicide during Franco´s regime to really think that everything was perfect but... it was definetly better.
say one, what do you think of primo de rivera?

Last edited:
Who knows, maybe one day the history will repeat itself :feelsaww:

Care to share some of them? Sounds interesting

its over for Espana

es muy triste, que lastima :cryfeels:

Espana needs an Incel Reconquista

Japan is better. There are many NEET ricecels to hang out with over there.
Japan is the country with highest radio of Incels. Japan is what the West will become in some years.

fascism while force men to wagecuck, at least in return get a loyal trad wife.

modern "democracy" men still have to wagecuck, and get nothing in return.
Housing, car, many children and all of it with bluecollar jobs and cash(not credit).

Japan is the country with highest radio of Incels. Japan is what the West will become in some years.
The USSA will turn into a cross between Brazil and Japan.

The gun violence/criminality, mongrelized population, drugs, hypersexuality, wealth disparity, corruption, shameless whoredom, rampant single motherhood, leftist politics of Brazil.

And the simultaneous high rate of male sexlessness, frigid women, social isolation, high rates of depression, workaholic culture, extremely anesthetized population, gargantuan debt, and extreme hypergamy that Japan has.

Today Spain is one of the worst place in the entire world for incels. It is not too uncommon to read about bluepilled incel college students who go there for Erasmus and end up committing suicide.

Care to share some of them? Sounds interesting

Most of them i know because my grandfather (a Chadlite btw) wrote his memories and got them printed for his sons and daughter, and his grandchildren. He wasnt or isnt blackpilled, so he didnt know what he as describing. I can share a couple.

He talks about this dude that lived in the other side of the street. He was visibly crippled, and needed a cane to walk since he was young. He was also very short and ugly. He inherited his house when her mother died, and because he could not get a job, he rented the biggest room in his house. He was poor and lonely, but he didnt want to look like that. Once, a beautiful girl stayed some weeks with him. He fell in love with her. When she was about to leave, he confessed. She rejected him. Then, the dude, a completely harmless, passive and high inhib dude that everyone thought was a complete loser, stabbed her to death and ended his own life just after. Everyone was shocked, because back then everyone knew everyone, and nobody expected this. My grandfather knew him, and according to him it was just unexplainabale.
Thats maybe the most interesting one.

There are some more during the obligatory military training that was traditional here. My grandpa relates how short shy males were bullied until they killed themselves in the military camps, and he knew at least 3 of this dudes as far as i remember. When their families were informed, they didnt want any kind of investigation out of shame. So no justice. My grandpa tried to defend one of the losers (he was and still is a traditional christian), and almost got killed. Since then, he limited his christian compassion just to giving money to the poor, not actively defending oppressed people.

One of the dudes that killed himself during the military training wrote a suicide note to his family. His superiors confiscated it and the family never received it.

One last story: one of my grandpa´s christian old friend got married to a christian woman, and were happy for a long time. Then, after the transition to a democracy, his wife left him. He killed himself shortly after. My grandpa didnt say if he was short or ugly, all he says is that he keeps praing for him because he is probably in hell.

Ok, one more: in this little village there was a mentally crippled dude that everyone mocked. He tried many, many times to get a wife, but failed miserably and got humiliated. Nobody respected him and he was trapped in that village, surrounded by people that hated him. Once, out of nowhere, when he was already quite old and probably had nothing to lose, he raped a child. He tried to kill himself before the police got to him, but he was too stupid to even do that. He probably died in prison.

Ive heard that you can find tons of blackpills in the works of Perez Galdos, and many others. One day i might read all the classical spanish writers and make a compilation or something.

Last edited:
The USSA will turn into a cross between Brazil and Japan.

The gun violence/criminality, mongrelized population, drugs, hypersexuality, wealth disparity, corruption, shameless whoredom, rampant single motherhood, leftist politics of Brazil.

And the simultaneous high rate of male sexlessness, frigid women, social isolation, high rates of depression, workaholic culture, extremely anesthetized population, gargantuan debt, and extreme hypergamy that Japan has.
incelibacy must cause more violence for lower IQ and higher T races right

JFL There weren't such during this era cuz all the women had to settle with average tier guys at a young age and the clownshit called dating didn't exist in it's current pervesive form. Same in Salazar's Portugal.

Most of them i know because my grandfather (a Chadlite btw) wrote his memories and got them printed for his sons and daughter, and his grandchildren. He wasnt or isnt blackpilled, so he didnt know what he as describing. I can share a couple.

He talks about this dude that lived in the other side of the street. He was visibly crippled, and needed a cane to walk since he was young. He was also very short and ugly. He inherited his house when her mother died, and because he could not get a job, he rented the biggest room in his house. He was poor and lonely, but he didnt want to look like that. Once, a beautiful girl stayed some weeks with him. He fell in love with her. When she was about to leave, he confessed. She rejected him. Then, the dude, a completely harmless, passive and high inhib dude that everyone thought was a complete loser, stabbed her to death and ended his own life just after. Everyone was shocked, because back then everyone knew everyone, and nobody expected this. My grandfather knew him, and according to him it was just unexplainabale.
Thats maybe the most interesting one.

There are some more during the obligatory military training that was traditional here. My grandpa relates how short shy males were bullied until they killed themselves in the military camps, and he knew at least 3 of this dudes as far as i remember. When their families were informed, they didnt want any kind of investigation out of shame. So no justice. My grandpa tried to defend one of the losers (he was and still is a traditional christian), and almost got killed. Since then, he limited his christian compassion just to giving money to the poor, not actively defending oppressed people.

One of the dudes that killed himself during the military training wrote a suicide note to his family. His superiors confiscated it and the family never received it.

One last story: one of my grandpa´s christian old friend got married to a christian woman, and were happy for a long time. Then, after the transition to a democracy, his wife left him. He killed himself shortly after. My grandpa didnt say if he was short or ugly, all he says is that he keeps praing for him because he is probably in hell.

Ok, one more: in this little village there was a mentally crippled dude that everyone mocked. He tried many, many times to get a wife, but failed miserably and got humiliated. Nobody respected him and he was trapped in that village, surrounded by people that hated him. Once, out of nowhere, when he was already quite old and probably had nothing to lose, he raped a child. He tried to kill himself before the police got to him, but he was too stupid to even do that. He probably died in prison.

Ive heard that you can find tons of blackpills in the works of Perez Galdos, and many others. One day i might read all the classical spanish writers and make a compilation or something.
That was interesting, i guess if you are a truecel, doesnt matter which time period or country are you on.

JFL There weren't such during this era cuz all the women had to settle with average tier guys at a young age and the clownshit called dating didn't exist in it's current pervesive form. Same in Salazar's Portugal.
Exactly. Social norms didn't let room for hypergamy, dogpill, lesbianpill and other type of bullshit.

Exactly. Social norms didn't let room for hypergamy, dogpill, lesbianpill and other type of bullshit.
100% Its unbelievable how good countries Spain and Portugal were 45 years ago. But Franco died and his appointed successor "king" Juan Carlos was a total cuck that ruined the country, and in Portugal there was a literal communist millitary coup. :lul:

There was a failed coup in Spain that aimed to revert the liberal reforms.

Last edited:
That was interesting, i guess if you are a truecel, doesnt matter which time period or country are you on.
Shortcels are truecels and they were more shortcels who got laid back then.

Truecel is matter of space and time (environment )depending of incel. Is wrong to lump all the incels in the same bag. I believe that Elliot would have slayed in Mexico without effort, Eggy would have slayed in Sovietic Union etc. Only if you are disabled, really short or ugly is when is over for you.