Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soys write a letter to Russian soldiers and civilians

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Lol it's in English :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: SPEAK RUSSIAN YOU EFFEMINATE RETARDS!

Screenshot 20220301 1804322
Screenshot 20220301 1804272

Zoomers don't know shit on how to stop wars.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Russians won't read that
Yeah that's the funny part. They will stomp on the 20 year olds who left me to rot and control them like they need to be :feelsLSD:purely based:shock:

Where was all of this faggot virtue signalling when the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, and helped overthrow the Libyan government?

I hate these ignorant fucks.

'The entire world is resolutely AGAINST YOU'
Where bitch? On fucking social media? If russia nukes the shit out of cuckraine nobody will do nothing

Every Ukranian defender who sacrifices .. will be forevered remembered

I bet all the virtue-signallers spreading this bullshit couldn't spell or pronounce the name of a single fatality in this conflict.

Where was all of this faggot virtue signalling when the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, and helped overthrow the Libyan government?

As usual they don't address a single point Putin has made to justify his actions.

Their sole argument is basically "Putin bad".

Stunning and brave..:lul::lul:

THEIR ZOOMERS they need death and extinction

Fucking zoomers thinking their sympathetic words can do shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol, I don't stand with those soy fucks, so no, the rest of the world is not standing resolutely against Russia. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL if they think any Russian is going to read that drivel. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsthink:

As usual they don't address a single point Putin has made to justify his actions.

Their sole argument is basically "Putin bad".
They don't need to address anything, because, as you said, "Putin bad." Once their NPC logic runs the classification heuristic and classifies a person under a particular buzzword ("nazi," "altright," "trump supporter," pick your poison), it freezes up what little remaining processing power they possess and fails assign the task of rebutting any logical points.

While those liberal cucks are seething and virtue signaling, this based oldcel from Texas is fighting for Russia against the feminist globohomo west :feelzez:

funny how they say the invasion was unprovoked too