Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soys on the march

lol at them being so hard with police protection and institutional support from big tech, corporate, media, and academia. larping pussies

catch them without their government bodyguards and this happens :lul:

INdOMCm.gif

lol at them being so hard with police protection and institutional support from big tech, corporate, media, and academia. larping pussies

INdOMCm.gif
LOL :feelskek: :feelskek:

INdOMCm.gif

Real life Walking Dead

muh revolutionary. meanwhile the establishment endorses and runs apologetics for them. but watch how these faggots turn into statist bootlickers whenever anyone mentions those q anaon weirdos who took a stroll in the capital on jan 6. "muh insurrection, muh threat to democracy!"

only the left can think calling for bigger government and more regulation, censorship, and control is a "revolutionary" act

them and the alt-right are both cringe

them and the alt-right are both cringe
low iq both side-ism. you only dislike the "alt right" because you believe what the media says about them and have been cowed into submission by normghoul shaming tactics and intellectual blackmail. "if i say i don't like both sides, maybe they'll take it easy on me" pussy centrist

one side is right, one side is not. that's all that matters.

low iq both side-ism. you only dislike the "alt right" because you believe what the media says about them and have been cowed into submission by normghoul shaming tactics and intellectual blackmail. "if i say i don't like both sides, maybe they'll take it easy on me" pussy centrist

hard left wants foids to have equal access to chad
alt-right wants to genocide all short ugly man and make utopia that will inevitably get corrupted

nothing special

the right watches fox news and the left watches cnn. both sides are too dumb to think for themselves. also I'm not a centrist but I support whichever side makes more sense and so far none of them do

all of them are just a show for low tier men to waste their anger and frustration caused by technology, dead ends in life...
sure rage bait is real, but there is a problem that needs to be addressed. the radical right and left are just manifestations of irreconcilable differences in society that have an existential consequence. if the left prevails, it's going to be a nigger troon marxist paradise. this is why i support the right unconditionally no matter how "cringe" they are or if some of their ideologies or interests conflict with mine.

the right watches fox news and the left watches cnn. both sides are too dumb to think for themselves. also I'm not a centrist but I support whichever side makes more sense and so far none of them do
you always chose the lesser of two evils, dumb fuck. the right makes way more sense than the left, so by default i support them. they advocate for tougher sentences on violent criminals, the importance of the family unit, strong border and immigration laws, removal of degeneracy from society, smaller government, less regulation, less taxation. greater liberty and private property rights.

again, you seem like you have zero clue about the goals and beliefs of the right. you just have a knee jerk reaction based on the fear that they'll cast your subhuman ass into the chasm once they're in power. which may very well be true. but the most otpimal society is not one that personally benefits you, it's one that benefits the greatest amount of people

we already see the consequence of the left on society, it's not working, it' making it worse. in contrast, the most successful civilizations inhistory have always had patriarchical right wing conservative governance. it's what works and has always worked and will continue to work.

same reason i support christians even though i'm atheist. their way of thinking is simply superior to the liberal secularist in terms of building a stable, high trust, and safe society.

you always chose the lesser of two evils, dumb fuck. the right makes way more sense than the left, so by default i support them. they advocate for tougher sentences on violent criminals, the importance of the family unit, strong border and immigration laws, removal of degeneracy from society, smaller government, less regulation, less taxation. greater liberty and private property rights.

again, you seem like you have zero clue about the goals and beliefs of the right. you just have a knee jerk reaction based on the fear that they'll cast your subhuman ass into the chasm once they're in power. which may very well be true. but the most otpimal society is not one that personally benefits you, it's one that benefits the greatest amount of people

we already see the consequence of the left on society, it's not working, it' making it worse. in contrast, the most successful civilizations inhistory have always had patriarchical right wing conservative governance. it's what works and has always worked and will continue to work.

same reason i support christians even though i'm atheist. their way of thinking is simply superior to the liberal secularist in terms of building a stable, high trust, and safe society.
in america the left and right are almost the same aka they're both funded by corporations and israeli lobby. they both only do whatever will benefit the rich. most of the stuff you listed is just cope because the right doesnt want to "remove degeneracy" and the left doesnt want to take away private property rights. "you must pick a side goy oy vey" if they dont support NEETs and incels they dont get my vote simple

in america the left and right are almost the same aka they're both funded by corporations and israeli lobby. they both only do whatever will benefit the rich. most of the stuff you listed is just cope because the right doesnt want to "remove degeneracy" and the left doesnt want to take away private property rights. "you must pick a side goy oy vey" if they dont support NEETs and incels they dont get my vote simple
Kill the left and be done with it, Im tired of troon and niggers.

Case closed.