Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soys and normies actually hate kids.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
The biggest insult they use is comparing you to non-adults.

"You sound like you're 12."

"He must still be in high school."

"R/Im14andthisisdeep."

"Childish."

"You're throwing a tantrum like a child. You're a manbaby. Grow up."

And whenever they're self-conscious about possibly having something in common with non-adults, they turn all self-deprecating.

"I like eating candy. I'm literally a child, y'all."

Every single thing they disapprove of is "childish" and "immature," and every single thing that is in any way associated with kids (which is usually a social construct anyway) must be prefaced with some disclaimer that the adult enjoyer of said thing is self-aware of their "childishness." Even better if they have kids of their own (whom they actually hate, because they hate kids). Then they can just virtue signal about how they're just being a good parent and indulging in that thing for the sake of their silly little brats. It's not because they enjoy them. Don't think that. They're not literally a child, y'all. They're just humoring their "crotch goblin."

They only pretend they like kids because it's ingrained in human culture.

In actuality, soys and normies have no respect for kids whatsoever. They patronize them and despise everything about them.

normies literally have subreddit against children, not a surprise that they secretly know that abortion is murder and support it with the excuse "its just a blob of tissue"

simply satanic

imagine hating innocent beings, now imagine what they think about ugly men :feelsLSD:

Good point, its actually disgusting how anti life the entire global north has become. If you're anti children, you are anti life and anti future. This all comes down to the satanic pedo cult infiltrating their goosh washy peanut brains and telling those ants how to think and feel.

"NOW REPEAT AFTER ME!!! KIDS ARE DISGUSTING AND STINKY BRATS!!! NOW GIVE THOSE LOW LIFES TO ME AND MY SATANIC CULT!!!"

"yes, yes master. Can i have my funko pops, my marvel toys, my nintendo switch and soylent back, pwease???"

The biggest insult they use is comparing you to non-adults.

"You sound like you're 12."

"He must still be in high school."

"R/Im14andthisisdeep."

"Childish."

"You're throwing a tantrum like a child. You're a manbaby. Grow up."

And whenever they're self-conscious about possibly having something in common with non-adults, they turn all self-deprecating.

"I like eating candy. I'm literally a child, y'all."

Every single thing they disapprove of is "childish" and "immature," and every single thing that is in any way associated with kids (which is usually a social construct anyway) must be prefaced with some disclaimer that the adult enjoyer of said thing is self-aware of their "childishness." Even better if they have kids of their own (whom they actually hate, because they hate kids). Then they can just virtue signal about how they're just being a good parent and indulging in that thing for the sake of their silly little brats. It's not because they enjoy them. Don't think that. They're not literally a child, y'all. They're just humoring their "crotch goblin."

They only pretend they like kids because it's ingrained in human culture.

In actuality, soys and normies have no respect for kids whatsoever. They patronize them and despise everything about them.
Yeah another prof all this people are satanic and brainwash.