Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soys and Foids are Unironically Going to Vote For This Candidate After Seeing This Ad

JFL at the state of politics, it's basically just people arguing about pointless moralfag shit while countries collapse socially and economically.

Why does everyone in America think they’re living in a movie?
Roughly the same as yours. Can't see her ever gaining traction within a presidential election with that kind of statement floating out there. I was formerly apart of alt-right political spaces as you were also so I thought it was interesting a political candidate criticize Jews on this issue. I don't think we'll ever have a candidate that will tackle the issues that require the most foresight and intelligence like rising levels of inceldom. I don't follow my nation's politics as much as I used to so any opinions I give on them should be taken with a grain of salt.

Lol @MENSA_IQcel @DENSA_IQcel you're the same person.

@kikecel look who it is it’s a kikessssssssss. Fuck I hate them “we are going backwards on foids rights” jfl it’s never been a better time to be a toilet. Gas chamber or it’s daughter has to fuck me for this toilet. @BenBerger its a an ashkenazi kikesssss
Disgusting commercial. Tailored for soy voters and femenazis.

American and the west are so cucked.

Stopped watching at jewish

I'd vote for her if she supported making insurance/medicaid cover facial surgery.

I was once in the CIA the FBI and cunts United, I have been places so many places like the local supermarket, target and sanity I have stuck my cock in a brick wall a Holden commodore and a trolley and I have been betrayed by my local library so vote for me deathsh#rt your local fuckwit and hobbit elitist. If this is what the US has to put up with may god have mercy on your souls as that cunt so badly wants to be a man and when a foid tries to be a man shit goes south fast.

@kikecel look who it is it’s a kikessssssssss. Fuck I hate them “we are going backwards on foids rights” jfl it’s never been a better time to be a toilet. Gas chamber or it’s daughter has to fuck me for this toilet. @BenBerger its a an ashkenazi kikesssss
"Sometimes i hear people complain, Why do we give women so much rights? The truth is we dont give enough" ~every kike in burgerland

:soy: :soy: :soy: ORANGE MAN BAD :soy: :soy::soy:

What specifically do you “oppose”?

I wrote a whole thread on why I oppose Trump. Only right-wing retards like Trump

ORANGE MAN GOOD
LIBERAL BAD
WE WANT TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES OOGA BOOGA

I wrote a whole thread on why I oppose Trump. Only right-wing retards like Trump

ORANGE MAN GOOD
LIBERAL BAD
WE WANT TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES OOGA BOOGA

Question: are you actually in Mensa? If so, what exam(s) did you take and what was your score?

I had to take multiple IQ tests. I am a member of MENSA, I got 138.

I am also a member. Which tests did you take?
And if that was your score, which test was it that you scored 138? What scale?
And I assume you live in the USA?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back