Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soylent is a DRUG

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
OY VEY ME GOYEM

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Attachments

• Soy_4d5b1e_6534246.jpg
    Soy_4d5b1e_6534246.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 91
It seemed like soylent kinda jumped the shark, but here in the cucky coastal city I live in it's not unusual to see it in corner delis.

ngl I can see the appeal of flavorless nutritious goo. I wouldn't want it to contain soy or be expensive though, so I haven't tried any so far. Tasty food has too much control over me tbh

nutritious
That's highly questionable. I used to believe that supplements were fine, food is just the sum of its parts, etc. I'm big into real food nowadays, though. Different forms of the "same" vitamin definitely act differently, and science hasn't come close to really understanding all this. So, I stick to good old fashioned meat and vegetables.

Different forms of the "same" vitamin definitely act differently, and science hasn't come close to really understanding all this
I agree, but I don't eat healthy when eating normal food anyway, so it wouldn't make a big difference

I want to try soylent ngl. For educational purposes.

Forget soylent. Estrogen are in our water and furnitures. The only way to escape estrogen lifestyle is to live naturally and have specially designed furnitures with no plastic, and avoid anything made with plastic, grow your own food etc.

There's no escaping the estrogen. It's all planned.

Forget soylent. Estrogen are in our water and furnitures. The only way to escape estrogen lifestyle is to live naturally and have specially designed furnitures with no plastic, and avoid anything made with plastic, grow your own food etc.

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

I have. It tasted shitty tbh

Thanks for the feedback, I wanted to try it out just for learning the taste. After having seen the sheer horror dripping from the pictures you posted, I don't want even to get in close proximity of a closed (((soylent))) bottle anymore.

Soy looks like a psychoactive agent, I bet it fucks up the neurosteroids within our brain, which are known to influence behaviour. Soy = biowarfare

It's a drug that makes you grow man tits.

Soylent is how (((they))) are controling society. Most "males" this days don't think for themselves, they have been taken over by soylent. But it benefits women so no one does anything

fucking cosmo man. he had it all. and he threw it all away.

zero tolerance for pro-trans-faggotry.

i drink soy, maybe 1 cup a day :feelsohh:, i don't buy soylent, you can get soy really cheap in stores.

tbh i don't even care if it lowers my test levels a bit, having raging test levels as an incel and being unable to have sex is just hell.

fucking cosmo man. he had it all. and he threw it all away.

zero tolerance for pro-trans-faggotry.
He got beat so bad by John fucking Numbers at the Nintendo World Championships 25th Anniversary that he ragequit sanity and became...that. Was it worth it John...was it? :feelsSS:

i drink soy, maybe 1 cup a day :feelsohh:, i don't buy soylent, you can get soy really cheap in stores.

tbh i don't even care if it lowers my test levels a bit, having raging test levels as an incel and being unable to have sex is just hell.
I've been eating nothing but green vegetables, miracle noodles, and TVP (defatted soy) for over 3 weeks. Very little effect on my libido or strength, at least nothing out of the ordinary for severe caloric restriction at relatively low body fat.

Both my own experiences and the studies done on the subject prove that soy has basically no effect on your T levels. The correlation between Soylent and numale cucks has no bearing on soy in general.

Faggot.
I've been eating nothing but green vegetables, miracle noodles, and TVP (defatted soy) for over 3 weeks. Very little effect on my libido or strength, at least nothing out of the ordinary for severe caloric restriction at relatively low body fat.

Both my own experiences and the studies done on the subject prove that soy has basically no effect on your T levels. The correlation between Soylent and numale cucks has no bearing on soy in general.
Fag.

And they say we have small & weak wrists.

Males are turning into females and females are turning into males, I hope this planet explodes.

Fag

Males are turning into females and females are turning into males
yes man most females aggressiveness mog me hard, they act like nigress low inhib foids now even if they are white

Soy doesn't lower your T-levels, it increases your Estrogen levels. Don't get the two mixed up.
https://draxe.com/5-high-estrogen-foods-avoid/

GLUG GLUG GLUG BRING ME MORE SOY.

Faggot.

Fag.
No offense, but you literally look like a soyboy.

Soy doesn't lower your T-levels, it increases your Estrogen levels. Don't get the two mixed up.
https://draxe.com/5-high-estrogen-foods-avoid/
"Dr" Axe lmao.

This is from a study comparing one group of Japanese men that drank 400ml of soy milk every day for 12 weeks to a control group. No significant difference in T or E. (Also notice the control has slightly lower T. Kek.)

F1.large.jpg

Soylent green is people!

This is from a study comparing one group of Japanese men that drank 400ml of soy milk every day for 12 weeks to a control group. No significant difference in T or E. (Also notice the control has slightly lower T. Kek.)
It doesn't raise E or lower T, it acts like E, it binds to estrogen receptors and causes some of the effects estrogen would. Whether or not soy isoflavones have enough to make a meaningful difference (especially compared to the estrogens already in our water and food) is an open question, but still I'm avoiding it.

t. former veganfag turned regularfoodfag

It doesn't raise E or lower T, it acts like E, it binds to estrogen receptors and causes some of the effects estrogen would. Whether or not soy isoflavones have enough to make a meaningful difference (especially compared to the estrogens already in our water and food) is an open question, but still I'm avoiding it.

t. former veganfag turned regularfoodfag
Soy isoflavones have hardly any of the effects of animal estrogens. (Also JFL at consuming dairy while being afraid of a bean.)

yeah, it's weird how everyone just kinda accepts the "soy=bad" meme
I haven't found any compelling evidence saying it's bad for you and it's actually very nutritious, so I don't see why avoid it
mint, tea and hops also contain phytoestrogens, but they don't get bad rap
I've been eating tofu, TVP and soy milk almost everyday for the last 3 or so months and if anything, my beard seems to have gotten thicker (is it the infamous soyboy beard? :soy:)

there's no Soylent in my country, but there are a lot of similar drinks: I've been getting ads for "Huel" for a while and it'd try it, but the smallest package you can order is 12 bottles and that's way too much

What is it with brits and their fucked up teeth?
Implying I have any room to talk.

Its a stereotype. We've got better, more affordable dental care than most other counties.

Kosher Soy milk... :soy:
Not even once.
:blackpill:

"Dr" Axe lmao.

F1.large.jpg

Soylent cuck is IT.

"Dr" Axe lmao.

F1.large.jpg
Question, why are east Asian males so small in stature, small frame, short, effeminate looking, passive, most likely to pull off convincing trap, look at Thailand.

What food stuffs are common in that region of the world? Bean sprouts, tofu, soy sauce, natto & a bunch of other soy laden products. Perhaps soy consumption takes longer than just a few months to kick in, long term effects.
Its a stereotype. We've got better, more affordable dental care than most other counties.
Nhs is shit, we don't have flouride in the water, bad genetics based on diet & lack of good weather.
yes man most females aggressiveness mog me hard, they act like nigress low inhib foids now even if they are white
Oversaturation of estrogen in the female body turns into testosterone I heard, the excess & stuff, female empowerment with no consequences allows bitches to get more aggressive.

Last edited:
Wonder what it tastes like

I think your right .
Its a grand scheme to control humanity , cause high Testosterone Males are the only ones capable of initiating a Revolution .
Either you kill off all young males in regular Wars like Humanity did until now to control the population or you poison them , control their biology to slowly morph everyone into soulless puppets .
Its too late now , it would cost enourmous ampunts of money to get rid of the hormones in drinking water and all our food is poisoned allready .
Its over .

it is so disgusting idk how ppl drink that garbage