Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soyknot concert i was at

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I went to this Soyknot concert last year, look at all the soys there. I was standing at the back beside a burger van, a roastie laughed at me when she was walking past because I was standing alone as did a man. You have to be low inhib to stand alone at concert.

Only 3 good songs on that whole concert

Mogs me at going to a concert

What a bunch of posers. You paid for that?

I actually like some of their songs

I like them but according to my taste they were better when their music was less melodic

Metal and rock are genres for soys.

Metal is full of soys nowdays

Lol I was at a "Soyknot" Download Festival UK, a decade prior, in 2009.

I recall giving a dyed jet black haired ,roastie, fair maiden, a sip of my water before her 6 foot 2 boyfriend said "huh you only did that cause she's got her tits out".

Got the concert, the date, and the specific location. Self-doxx op. :feelswhere:

Metal is full of soys nowdays

Metal-heads, whether female or male are subscribed to an occult genre that worships the baphomet who is a hermaphrodite, raging homosexual and lesbianism idol.

b199ede2fea949280c5a88fc36e82562.jpg

The Bible warned that hermaphrodites were a trick of the devil brought in to depopulate the world and undo God's work of Adam and Eve.

A concert sounds like pure hi-grade suifuel tbh.

I like some Slipknot songs, but they're mostly shit for white trash, soy boy fags, and sluts. Nobody wins here.
Metal-heads, whether female or male are subscribed to an occult genre that worships the baphomet who is a hermaphrodite, raging homosexual and lesbianism idol.

b199ede2fea949280c5a88fc36e82562.jpg

The Bible warned that hermaphrodites were a trick of the devil brought in to depopulate the world and undo God's work of Adam and Eve.
Throwback to when i had gyno. Nice, literally was a devil then I guess.
Metal and rock are genres for soys.
tbh

But I do like black metal anyway

I recall giving a dyed jet black haired ,roastie, fair maiden, a sip of my water before her 6 foot 2 boyfriend said "huh you only did that cause she's got her tits out".

You let her drink out of your cup 5 minutes after she had semen in her mouth dude

Last edited:
I went to mikuexpo once, I left early. The seating arrangement is shit, can't see the projections from the back for shit. There was also screaming fan girls that ruined the experience.

I like korn's music a better, I think slipknot has a lot presentation but it does not hit as hard as korn. Korn's presentation makes them look like dirty regge hippies though.

That's a very famous Soyknot concert but I think last years one was the best vocal performance since the early 2000s. I didn't even notice it at the time, I just noticed how strong the vocals were when the video was released. However the 2009 one had the full original line up.
I went to mikuexpo once, I left early. The seating arrangement is shit, can't see the projections from the back for shit. There was also screaming fan girls that ruined the experience.

I like korn's music a better, I think slipknot has a lot presentation but it does not hit as hard as korn. Korn's presentation makes them look like dirty regge hippies though.

I haven't seen Korn yet, I like around 60% of their stuff particularly the first album from 1994.

I bet u were the only one there alone :feelsrope:

I bet u were the only one there alone :feelsrope:
No a lot of people go to concerts alone, that particular festival actually has a "camp loner" thing too, basically for people who are afraid to be alone aka high inhib normies

Alone at a concert , too brutal

That's a very famous Soyknot concert but I think last years one was the best vocal performance since the early 2000s. I didn't even notice it at the time, I just noticed how strong the vocals were when the video was released. However the 2009 one had the full original line up.

I haven't seen Korn yet, I like around 60% of their stuff particularly the first album from 1994.

That was a killer line-up at the Festival. Also look at the bands on the 2nd and 3rd stages too. Where's a time-machine so I can do all three? Now the main festival struggles with its main billing with fossil bands like Tired Maiden.

54ecbb88033fd408898d34e4b1320d73-780x1059.jpg

Tbh I don't even think Slipknot were aware they were making history with that 2009 performance. The festival were filming everyone so some awesome performances are in the Download vaults somewhere. I'd pay top buck for the Limp Bizkit one rather than the low rez streaming recording one on YouTube. Korn with Raymond Luzier, but no "Head" were good as they had a very good unamed session guitarist.

I haven't seen that 2019 performance. The vocal improvement were probably because Corey Taylor took vocal lessons for his melodic side-projects, rather than spit-dub, growling "Surfacing" style songs.

Last edited:
I’d get a headache from all that screaming..

No a lot of people go to concerts alone, that particular festival actually has a "camp loner" thing too, basically for people who are afraid to be alone aka high inhib normies

I went alone too, but while I am universally condemed, laughed at or given the "right........" silent treatment had a great time.

I booked a hotel rather than being pressured into sleeping in a hot, humid, noisy tent with sleep deprivation (Or rain which didn't happen). I had a Morrisons fry up for Breakfast and McDonalds for dinner. Plus an ice cold beer and shower after a day's worth of moshing.

You think I'd get that with a bunch of low IQ herd idiots? Used to do concerts in high school with fleeting "friends", frenemies and bullies. Arguments and infighting over concert itineraries were rife.

Last edited:
I don't like that band tbh

this album was money $$$

I went alone too, but while I am universally condemed, laughed at or given the "right........" silent treatment had a great time.

I booked a hotel rather than being pressured into sleeping in a hot, humid, noisy tent with sleep deprivation (Or rain which didn't happen). I had a Morrisons fry up for Breakfast and McDonalds for dinner. Plus an ice cold beer and shower after a day's worth of moshing.

You think I'd get that with a bunch of low IQ herd idiots? Used to do concerts in high school with fleeting "friends", frenemies and bullies. Arguments and infighting over concert itineraries were rife.

I stayed in a hotel too though the hotel was double the normal price. I was going to go to see System of a down and Korn this year but it was cancelled. I've been to about 20 concerts and I've never spoken to anyone at them nor do I desire to.

I stayed in a hotel too though the hotel was double the normal price. I was going to go to see System of a down and Korn this year but it was cancelled. I've been to about 20 concerts and I've never spoken to anyone at them nor do I desire to.

Day 3 of Download 2020?

There is talk about public events being cancelled right up until August of 2021. The Tokyo Summer Olympics were meant to have been March 2020.
Then July 2021, then August 2021. Japan must know something we don't know if they are being (((informed))) that far ahead.

I dont go to that kind of places tbh

Day 3 of Download 2020?

There is talk about public events being cancelled right up until August of 2021. The Tokyo Summer Olympics were meant to have been March 2020.
Then July 2021, then August 2021. Japan must know something we don't know if they are being (((informed))) that far ahead.
Yes I have never been Korn or Soy of a Down before. I am very fussy with music, I also like Lacuna Coil.