Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soyfag infiltrator

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★
Miscellaneous faggy takes:
IMG 7870

IMG 7872

IMG 7873

IMG 7874

IMG 7878

Blackpill denial:
IMG 7875

IMG 7876

IMG 7877

Spoken like a true ITfag. Literally denies objective standards of attractiveness and think’s “it’s just people’s preferences, bro! :soy:

And here’s some more fucktardery:
IMG 7871

Literally admitting he’s trying to get people who disagree with him banned
IMG 7879

Dislikes the ignore feature, not because he dislikes the idea of ignoring people in general but because he thinks people should be unable to ignore HIM and his soycuck takes in specific
IMG 7880

And finally, here’s his response to being called out for his shit:
IMG 7868

@IceStorm @DarkStarDown @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler

Attachments

• IMG_7868.jpeg
    IMG_7868.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 259
IMG 7881

Nigga has two gay moms too lmao

Screenshot 20230418 195416 170

Excellent work today @Chudpreet, keep it up!

Image 1

The infiltrator

Bro really said " Say you love black cock". Fucking kill this faggot!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Guess I’ll bring this to the attention of the one mod online right now
@TheProphetMuscle

@PacinoMan kys foid (in real life)

God bless you @Chudpreet

So that's why he randomly decided to start shit with me. :feelskek:

Thanks for reminding me to put that thing on ignore on this account of mine too. :feelsokman:

Wait how is he even back?

Glowie got unbanned:feelsUgh:.

View attachment 861535
View attachment 861536
View attachment 861537
View attachment 861538
View attachment 861576

Blackpill denial:
View attachment 861540
View attachment 861543
View attachment 861548
Spoken like a true ITfag. Literally denies objective standards of attractiveness and think’s “it’s just people’s preferences, bro! :soy:

View attachment 861559
View attachment 861563
Dislikes the ignore feature, not because he dislikes the idea of ignoring people in general but because he thinks people should be unable to ignore HIM and his soycuck takes in specific
View attachment 861567

View attachment 861575

peak incel

Admitted that in ban appeals and still got unbanned?

What an absolute joke of a forum
yeah and he isn't even a twig like some tallfags are, he is double my weight and claims trucel wtf

yeah and he isn't even a twig like some tallfags are, he is double my weight and claims trucel wtf
I’m still not convinced he’s a man. I’m leaning towards it being a tranny troll

How is he not banned

@proudweeb

I am asking this thread be deleted, it is no longer relevant in any way. @Chudpreet constantly, for months, posts this thread where I post to attempt to harm me and things I say. I have served my ban for the things here and explained them in detail multiple times.
@proudweeb this fucker hasn’t posted a single piece of actual proof, don’t delete this thread. Anecdotes mean nothing unless he can provide concrete proof like I did. I’ll make another thread if need be to show just what kind of user PacinoFaggot is

What a fag, he's getting added to my ignore list.

@proudweeb

I am asking this thread be deleted, it is no longer relevant in any way. @Chudpreet constantly, for months, posts this thread where I post to attempt to harm me and things I say. I have served my ban for the things here and explained them in detail multiple times.
@proudweeb you can read this fucker’s ban appeal for yourself, he explained NOTHING in detail. And I only post this thread in threads where this piece of shit tags me first

READ MY NEW POSTS IN THIS THREAD TALKING ABOUT YIUR CLAIMS
They don’t mean shit. You haven’t backed any of them up with any evidence or your own actions. I’m far from the only user on here that can’t stand you

View attachment 861535
View attachment 861536
View attachment 861537
View attachment 861538
View attachment 861576

Blackpill denial:
View attachment 861540
View attachment 861543
View attachment 861548

View attachment 861559
View attachment 861563
View attachment 861567

View attachment 861575

yeah he is a glowie

Holy shit! Ban NOW!

I’ve explained in this thread countless times and my ban appeal I’m sick and tired of explaining, some posts are taken completely without the context of the threads they were posted in, the fat people shit I’ve been blackpilled on since being here, and @Chudpreet acts like the phrase “what no pussy does to a motherfucker” isn’t used on this site
You don't belong here, plain and simple. You should leave.

I’ve explained in this thread countless times and my ban appeal I’m sick and tired of explaining, some posts are taken completely without the context of the threads they were posted in, the fat people shit I’ve been blackpilled on since being here, and @Chudpreet acts like the phrase “what no pussy does to a motherfucker” isn’t used on this site
“Context of the threads” is irrelevant you dumb nigger. Most of those screenshotd are you replying to other users’ individual comments