Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyest YouTube video ever on femcels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I was scrolling through YouTube recommendations when I saw this worthless cringe.
View: https://youtu.be/WRTM_SBMviI?si=ID4c-eHfdePkut6S

"Femcels, the second most disgusting internet group! :soy: "

Refusing to watch the video itself I instead scrolled down to the comments themselves. What I was greeted with is some of the most potent soy I've seen in over a millennium

Picsart 24 08 30 07 32 11 795

"I dislike men who value women for their looks :foidSoy:" cunt, that's all women towards men! You yourself would not date a man you weren't attracted to. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Screenshot 20240830 0733412

Holy soy

Screenshot 20240830 0734382

"No bro! Don't hate on the whole gender bro! Every time I'm with a woman they cheat on me but you can't generalized lol bro!" Pure and utter woman worship. I hope he gets cheated on fifty hundred more times and hangs himself

Screenshot 20240830 0736172

FAKECEL BITCH! SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you're able to easily make friends without getting bullied and used for the butt of jokes you're not a truecel and never were! You're just another cringe normie who doesn't understand humanity.

WARNING! EXTREME COPIUM INCOMING WITH COPACITY OVER TOXIC LEVELS.

Screenshot 20240830 0738182

"Jesus saved me bro!"

"I choose to be single bro!"

Picsart 24 08 30 07 42 40 628

Only truthful comment

Screenshot 20240830 0744112

Incel= edgy attractive guy

God, I despise normies and foids. They ruin everything because they don't understand how language works. Discovering this video ruined my morning

Last edited:
Their ignorance always gets on my nerves

Notice how the guy who said he is a "former incel" didn't mention a gf? Typical Redpillers

Yeah a Friend of mine is also like that Didnt get no Bitches doesn't even look bad (Puppet eyes though so maybe over) and is 6"3 But he is to 100% Not NT. So all he does is "Muh self-improvement women will come to me"

Yeah a Friend of mine is also like that Didnt get no Bitches doesn't even look bad (Puppet eyes though so maybe over) and is 6"3 But he is to 100% Not NT. So all he does is "Muh self-improvement women will come to me"
What a pity

Didn't read after few comments, anything to do with 'femcels' just makes my blood boil

femcels don't exist
if you go to crystalcafe (4chan for women) you find many posts about how they rant about their ex-boyfriends and betas who tried to talk to them

femcels don't exist
if you go to crystalcafe (4chan for women) you find many posts about how they rant about their ex-boyfriends and betas who tried to talk to them
Exactly. Femcel is an asthetic women use to extract attention from men. Anyone who takes "femcels" seriously is doing nothing but validating women for existing.

Anytime i see anything to do with "Femcels" it`s fucking beyond funny that there are people on this planet who thinks femcels are even real

I was scrolling through YouTube recommendations when I saw this worthless cringe.

Refusing to watch the video itself I instead scrolled down to the comments themselves. What I was greeted with is some of the most potent soy I've seen in over a millennium

View attachment 1239699

"I dislike men who value women for their looks :foidSoy:" cunt, that's all women towards men! You yourself would not date a man you weren't attracted to. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

View attachment 1239700

Holy soy

View attachment 1239701

"No bro! Don't hate on the whole gender bro! Every time I'm with a woman they cheat on me but you can't generalized lol bro!" Pure and utter woman worship. I hope he gets cheated on fifty hundred more times and hangs himself

View attachment 1239702
FAKECEL BITCH! SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you're able to easily make friends without getting bullied and used for the butt of jokes you're not a truecel and never were! You're just another cringe normie who doesn't understand humanity.

View attachment 1239705

"Jesus saved me bro!"

View attachment 1239709
Only truthful comment

View attachment 1239710

God, I despise normies and foids. They ruin everything because they don't understand how language works. Discovering this video ruined my morning

Most "femcels" post 2023 are just normies foids larping because they want to be edgy

View attachment 1239699

View attachment 1239700

Holy soy

View attachment 1239701

View attachment 1239702

View attachment 1239705

"Jesus saved me bro!"

View attachment 1239709
Only truthful comment

View attachment 1239710

how do u watch these without turning them off 5 minutes into the video

Those "femcels" have more body count than your avarage chadlite.

Op posted this video on YouTube and advertises it here now to get more views

Anytime i see anything to do with "Femcels" it`s fucking beyond funny that there are people on this planet who thinks femcels are even real
I doubt they think they're real. It's all nothing more than a desperate attempt to pander to women and get their approval.

I feel you brother, they seem like they are living in a different universe. But on the bright side, the spokesman of our side just uploaded a video. Which i guess you are alreading watching.

View: https://youtu.be/W5zw9drCUW0?si=IK4Q5UFc2grcZLa2

I'll watch in a few months. I'm trying to avoid watching content that features balding untill I can gain access to a medication that blocks my own. It's a very brutal experience

Op posted this video on YouTube and advertises it here now to get more views
The video already collected thousands upon thousands of views. At most my post here will give it 20 or 30 more. Hardly notable.

I doubt they think they're real. It's all nothing more than a desperate attempt to pander to women and get their approval.

I'll watch in a few months. I'm trying to avoid watching content that features balding untill I can gain access to a medication that blocks my own. It's a very brutal experience
Just go to the GA, he can hook you up on finasteride and even dutasteride quite quickly

View attachment 1239699

View attachment 1239700

Holy soy

View attachment 1239701

View attachment 1239702

View attachment 1239705

"Jesus saved me bro!"

View attachment 1239709
Only truthful comment

View attachment 1239710

Wannabe Tyrone made 5 videos about lurking in this forum
Living rent free in his head:smonk:

yes, they don't understand the verb, I've said this before, and it's true. Normies LITERALLY don't understand the verb.