Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (Soyence) Latino men fuck the best

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
IMG 9423

Congratulations Latino bros.

For all the racebait black and white men fuck the same.

Asian men don’t fuck as well apparently, it’s not necessarily that they fuck poorly, but someone had to cum in last.

Thots? :feelswhere:

The same research found that black women find themselves several times more attractive than white women find themselves :feelshaha::feelsclown:

The same research found that black women find themselves several times more attractive than white women find themselves :feelshaha::feelsclown:
were attractive and shieeeet

I dont care about Latiocels.

Just be Rodriguez confirmed

@Ci Jey well what do you have to say for yourself? :chad::banhammer:

because latinas are getting fucked by 6'4 chads like me

Asian men are not the ones fucking the noodlewhores :feelsseriously:

As a latinocel, I get angry when I remember that women are having orgasms with attractive latinos while I rot in loneliness and sexual frustration. Orgasms shouldn't exist.

If they weren't, then noodlewhores would have the most orgasms.
Cope, most noodlewhores in the west are with cumskins :feelsugh:

Also they tend to turn borderline asexual, probably to do with low hormone levels.

Last edited:
The screencap doesn't necessarily indicate anything about the men specifically.
Cope, most noodlewhores in the west are wit cumskins :feelsugh:

Also they tend to turn borderline asexual, probably to do with low hormone levels.
Yeah this seems to say more about the women than their male counterparts.

Females who want to orgasm will orgasm if they want. I assume Hispanic women are more likely to ensure that they do. While noodles have high inhib

Also make no mistake black women twerking their asses and being half naked in public; I've heard a lot of them are super high inhib and insecure in bed. Basically starfish.

Asian men are not the ones fucking the noodlewhores :feelsseriously:
Exactly. As a matter of fact I catfished a noodle a while back who said her white boyfriend wasn't getting it done for her. She'd rather talk to a perfect stranger about this rather than call the white man into question and make demands lololol

@lifefuel coping so hard he’s pulling out the anecdotes

@lifefuel coping so hard he’s pulling out the anecdotes
-You're completely ignoring the fact that women themsleves play a role in their own sexual satisfaction. Anecdotes are better than poor interpretation of data.

By this logic pretty much all men are sexually incompetent because orgasms are rare to begin with...btw the standard feminist interpretation

Last edited:
I was wondering why you didn't show the full article lol....much more context added

• The orgasm gap was greatest between White men and women and between Asian men and women.
  • The orgasm gap was the smallest between Black/African American men and women and Hispanic/Latino men and women. The authors suggest that the narrow gap in these two groups is due to Black/African American men having lower frequency orgasms and Hispanic/Latino women having more frequent orgasms.

How Do Race and Ethnicity Shape Orgasm Differences?​

The authors suggest that cultures with more conservative views around sexuality may have lower rates of orgasm. North American individuals of Asian, compared to European, descent tend to hold more rigid beliefs about sexuality, which likely contributes to lower rates of orgasm.

Conservative cultures tend to place a higher value on men’s sexuality and perceive too much pleasure as "sinful." These cultures also tend to focus more on intercourse, which is a less reliable method of orgasm for women, who tend to reach orgasm more easily through external clitoral stimulation.

One possible argument for Black/African American women having higher rates of orgasm compared to white women is that previous research has found that they tend to have better body image (and in particular, genital image) compared to White women. Studies have also found that Black women tend to evaluate their sexuality more positively than White women.

Previous research has found that Black men tend to focus more on their female partner’s pleasure compared to other ethnic groups, often using it as a barometer for their own sexual competence and esteem. The study's authors argue that one hypothesis for the narrower gap among Hispanics/Latinos is that they tend to have a greater frequency of both giving and receiving oral sex compared to White couples. Oral sex provides greater external clitoral stimulation, which facilitates the female orgasm.

The soyentists must have been inside the room watching them fuck like a cuck

View attachment 1084644

Congratulations Latino bros.

For all the racebait black and white men fuck the same.

Asian men don’t fuck as well apparently, it’s not necessarily that they fuck poorly, but someone had to cum in last.

Thots? :feelswhere:

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

Latinos are simps, probs more likely to go down on their women if dickcels.

I was wondering why you didn't show the full article lol....much more context added

The full article changes nothing though why did you bother posting it.

At what point did you decide the information was wrong and your anecdote was better?

Was it when you saw that black men weren’t first or when they tied white men?

If anything the full article is a bigger L for black men
Previous research has found that Black men tend to focus more on their female partner’s pleasure compared to other ethnic groups, often using it as a barometer for their own sexual competence and esteem. The study's authors argue that one hypothesis for the narrower gap among Hispanics/Latinos is that they tend to have a greater frequency of both giving and receiving oral sex compared to White couples. Oral sex provides greater external clitoral stimulation, which facilitates the female orgasm
Focusing on pleasuring your women but having the same orgasm rate as whites that don’t care as much as black men and black men don’t even get to enjoy the sex

Last edited:
IMG 9433

This is the actual difference in numbers
LF - 60%
WF - 54%
BF - 53%
AF - 48%

At what point did you decide the information was wrong and your anecdote was better?
By my anecdotes blacks are hateful, spiteful and envious dumb monkeys who wish to drown this world in a sea of degeneracy but off course my anecdotes wouldn't matter to him.:smonk:

IMG 9428

Ayyyyyy Esé lemme tell u how to make a girl cum

Your response?

conclusion tnd