Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Soyddit blatant agenda against men - Misandry is encouraged. Subreddit that mirrored FDS posts but just swapping genders gets banned.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/reclassified/comments/pdeksh/promaledatingstrategy_banned/

FDS went either private or quarantined for a while, then it was back to normal days or hours later. It's just ridiculous considering what they say and post there. But other subs are banned in no time, banned for much, much, much less than what they do there, yet, this fucking rat infested of a sewer of subreddit still exists, exposing the hypocrisy of reddit on their "hate speech/sexism". It's only ok if it's directed to men, as you can always see.

It's ok to spread misandry and have incel-like behavior and it is completely encouraged on reddit, of course, if done by females.
A mere sub made to mock FDS, mirroring their posts and just swapping the genders got banned weeks ago.

Needless to say that something similar happened to a thread that was EXPOSING CuckTears hypocrisy, encouragement of violence/suicide, bias, and contradictions also got banned in no time.
Not even kiwifarm likes CuckTears, they have a thread on them where they expose the retardation of that sub as well, as they spread hatred, threats and calls for violence and bullying but portray themselves as people "full of love to give, open-minded and acceptive".

Fuck reddit and their femicunt agenda. It will never be like back in the days when it had some good degree of content and freedom to post and have your own controversial sub. Now everything has to be pro homo, pro femicunt, pro left, pro soyciety and fuck knowns what more.
Fuck this shit.

@ThoughtfulCel thought?

foids liars and manipulators. they can lie as much as they want but they cannot hide it forever.

Whole western soyciety is against men if you didn't realized yet. They are trying to make our lives even worse with all this gay censorhip and wokeism.

Hope reddit dies soon. It will become so infested with this shit that is has to die somehow.
I wish Reddit would die as well, but it's not going to happen. They have aligned themselves with big tech. They are now in lockstep with the system, so they will be propped up, supported, and pushed into mainstream society no matter what.

It is basically one of the top 3 propaganda/brainwashing platforms at this point. Thinking that Reddit will die is like thinking google will die.

Last edited:
females are so vulnerable tehee

I wish Reddit would die as well, but it's not going to happen. They have aligned themselves with big tech. They are now in lockstep with the system, so they will be propped up, supported, and pushed into mainstream society no matter what.

It is basically one of the top 3 propaganda/brainwashing platforms at this point. Thinking that Reddit will die is like thinking google will die.
I only use reddit to keep up with some computer-related news (mostly hardware stuff), giveaways, technology, science, game news and such things, but anything out it is fucking clow show.

Jesus christ what happened to reddit it used to be one of the most offensive pro free speech sites and now it's being moderated buy goddamn stacy worshipping cucks

Jesus christ what happened to reddit it used to be one of the most offensive pro free speech sites and now it's being moderated buy goddamn stacy worshipping cucks
Firing and blackholing the pro-speech founder (Aaron Swartz) does that to you. You introduce moderation heavy rules, give crumbles of power to some idiots, steer them to be ad-friendly and watch the money come in by the millions.

I saw it minutes ago because I knew it would be screenshotted. They didn't bother to look at he link provided where reddit staff itself says that men can be target for harassment and hate and etc, because they can't be victims or vulnerable. Maybe someone should go there and link the screenshot to that fucking asshat so he can shut his mouth and see that what I am saying is truth.

Pin this thread now, Mods.

Lol