Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL soycucks seething because Sigma business owner celebrates Ukrainian war due to profits

This is why America and now our Euro Empire countries we will never turn on immigration - its just so good for business.

Euro Empire countries we will never turn on immigration
Sweden said that they won't take any ukrainian refugees, apparently they only take in sand niggers and regular niggers

Sweden said that they won't take any ukrainian refugees, apparently they only take in sand niggers and regular niggers

They are really becoming contrarians, first not doing Covid insanity and now not inviting in Ukrainians. Like you said though they only want sand peoples or coals anyway to transform their society.

"Noooo, you can't profit of war :soy::soy:"
That's how profit is made, you sell something or provide service to those that suffer, because they are desperate and are more likely to pay steep prices. That's how twitch whore and onlyfans cumdumpsters, they exploit male loneliness, but nobody see problem with it. Blant hypocrisy.

sigma male rule #432 - profit from war

I don't give a damn about baseddit. Let them seethe

War does generally help economies, I think. Look at the proximity of The Great Depression and WWII.