Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Soycucks hate us so much because theyre insecure of being seen like us

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
No matter what you do, as a very ugly subhuman male you will always be seen as an incel, always assigned negative traits and forced to watch your ass at all times to avoid another creep allegation. Soycucks cope with this fact by hating on us even more ferociously than normies and chads do, in an attempt to prove to beckies that teehee he isn’t one of those evil stinky creepy misogynist racist homophobic incels, I’m a good boy I respect women please I am suitable for fucking. Whenever I’ve spoken about blackpill irl it’s always the goddamn soycucks who get the most angry. They are insecure that you point out the truthand their shit situation and theyre too mentally weak ti take it. So they start retaliating by saying things like “nobody likes you” well no shit you’re a 1/10 truecel subhuman, of course nobodies gonna like us. So that he can show his normie “friends” that he’s on there side and he’s not associated with the dirty evil inky. it’s so cringe because no matter what he does he will still subconsciously be seen as the same as us and be emasculated like us and treated with disrespect and not given anything. It’s something that happens a lot, you’re part of a group people don’t like so you hate extra hard on that group in a failed attempt to separate themselves from the undesirable group. it’s so fucking annoying when they do this, because they’re self sabotaging in the end.

full

It is easier for soys and norms to sell us out than to do anything with their lives. They will do anything for status.