Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel soycuck gives single mother his house

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

giga cuckold if not LARP. at least some Cucks probably do this. While they would never do this for a man. Cuckold!

Why give charity to whores? Leave them in the streets and let them suck cocks for a living.

Gender traitors suck.

What a simp. I can’t stand fags who try to virtue signal by posting their “good deeds” on reddit. He should’ve kicked the bitch and the kid out. I know for a fact that he wouldn’t do the same thing for a male in the exact same position.

it's reddick, don't believe anything that's on there. he's karma farming

The guy could have probably quit his job and lived off the rent but he has to simp for a whore who got pump&dumped by Chad or Tyrone

View attachment 579492
giga cuckold if not LARP. at least some Cucks probably do this. While they would never do this for a man. Cuckold!
He probably thinks he's an angel or something. My god it's so over. Men are becoming more and more cucked each generation. It's becoming extremely sad

He probably thinks he's an angel or something. My god it's so over. Men are becoming more and more cucked each generation. It's becoming extremely sad
Foids get so much sympathy due to our blindness to their true nature.

When cucks see single moms, they tend to feel bad for them because they think that they aren't at fault to their situation and that their struggling.

Foids get so much sympathy due to our blindness to their true nature.

When cucks see single moms, they tend to feel bad for them because they think that they aren't at fault to their situation and that their struggling.
Idgaf about single moms they can rot and die on food stamps for all I care. They were too busy chasing chads semen in their teens. But tbh,we are actually supposed to reproduce during our late teens/early twenties. Did you know that?

Even if it’s larp, I’ll bet my left nut something like this has happened irl:feelskek:
Why would they create such detailed stories to simply larp. It's definitely real

Even if it’s larp, I’ll bet my left nut something like this has happened irl:feelskek:
My mother did the same thing :feelshaha: