Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soycuck dissagrees with his own mothers statements. Do you guys think a movement like this could actually start up?

Thoughts?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Cope

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...vanaugh-himtoo-gains-attention-055317573.html
AE589FD0 0759 4C9E B318 3C9AD6019C15
3E3ECC9B 132B 4D46 9250 E5027394227F

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...e/moms-viral-himtoo-tweet-gets-150758020.html

Last edited:
Apparently the guy in the first pic is a soy cuck who kept white knighting and saying his mom was wrong.

Apparently the guy in the first pic is a soy cuck who kept white knighting and saying his mom was wrong.
I know :lul::lul: JFL at this gigacuck

Ugly men have too little power and too few members to make a difference. The only reason feminism succeeded is because there were literally over 3 billion members+ cucks and convenient circumstance (world war propaganda tried to inspire women that they were just as good as men in factory work). There is no chance unless there is a second Hitler, who was undoubtedly the best ruler/dictator the world has seen in the last 300 years. He made countless economic changes, stabilised the government, fixed gender roles and made the country respected again. Although I don't agree with him killing 11 million Jews (inb4 cuck), invading Poland and attempting to attack Russia, he was otherwise more or less flawless, and would have led to a greater society in a few generations. Sorry that went a bit off topic I'll stop. Basically ugly men won't get power; right wing will continue to be hated; feminism is autism; Hitler was a fucking genius.

Oh look, it's another "foids get consequences" episode, those are my favourite.

Yeah THATS the reason this guy isn't going on dates with women.

The mom copes well, she could cope here and be right at home.

Ugly men have too little power and too few members to make a difference. The only reason feminism succeeded is because there were literally over 3 billion members+ cucks and convenient circumstance (world war propaganda tried to inspire women that they were just as good as men in factory work). There is no chance unless there is a second Hitler, who was undoubtedly the best ruler/dictator the world has seen in the last 300 years. He made countless economic changes, stabilised the government, fixed gender roles and made the country respected again. Although I don't agree with him killing 11 million Jews (inb4 cuck), invading Poland and attempting to attack Russia, he was otherwise more or less flawless, and would have led to a greater society in a few generations. Sorry that went a bit off topic I'll stop. Basically ugly men won't get power; right wing will continue to be hated; feminism is autism; Hitler was a fucking genius.
extreme IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back